No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to SpiDmang for hooking it up with a beautiful plastic bumper install on my '88 last night! Very happy with the results

1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
    SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
    Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by TFJR View Post
      Thanks to SpiDmang for hooking it up with a beautiful plastic bumper install on my '88 last night! Very happy with the results
      Damn Homie...the E30 is looking so damn proper.
      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

god damn that's clean as hell

Comment

You millennials need to get a better way of asking stupid questions other then "Hey does anyone have......" I'm not your librarian, or your father. Do work, and research. It's half the fun.
          Whats the point of 5lug swap if you're not going for brakes bigger than a 15" wheel can fit?
          Humour, I guess...

heh

t
          now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Even swapped E30s dont need bigger brakes unless you start pushing drag car power imho..

PS Selling 318ti arms+hubs

Comment

5500$ a month rent lol wat

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

$5500 and you still have to pay an additional pet deposit. Fuckin sick bro
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Over 11 grand just to move in, what a steal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So I was driving my car over to drop it off with the buyer, since we had made a deal and I sold it already. Going through Ellensburg my front driver side wheel decided it didn't want to be attached to my car anymore. It sheared 3 studs and took out my fender, it also pushed in the inner fender a bit. Fml. Looks like I'll have this car for awhile longer lol.
                    Hank Ahrens
                    1984 Alpine Coupe
                    1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                      So I was driving my car over to drop it off with the buyer, since we had made a deal and I sold it already. Going through Ellensburg my front driver side wheel decided it didn't want to be attached to my car anymore. It sheared 3 studs and took out my fender, it also pushed in the inner fender a bit. Fml. Looks like I'll have this car for awhile longer lol.

It's a sign just keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

"buyer responsible for shipping"

i see it everywhere

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                          its 4000 square feet

i mean its not cheap but its clearly a nice, big house that zillow estimates has nearly a 1M value.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post

Sooo... when do we start trolling the listing company?
                            think they would rent out to me if i had, say, 20 cats?
                            WTB:m60b40 in PNW
                            Zachary Ripley

85 318i M50B25tu.
                            92 525it 5 speed.
                            80 244gl (m60 prepping).

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post

What the hell. Sorry to hear man! Any idea what caused the failure?
                              '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                                What the hell. Sorry to hear man! Any idea what caused the failure?
                                Not too sure. I took my mtechnicas off before I was going to sell it, so my buddy gave me some rotas he had just to sell with the car. They were some stupid offset, like et45 or something. I already had 90mm race studs, but to account for the high offset we put 25mm spacer's on. These were hubcentric spacers, and the kind that looks a little bit like an adapter. I.e. 4x100 to 4x100. Before the wheel came off, it wobbled pretty hard. I started to pull over and as I did it just came off. Three studs had sheered and one backed itself all the way out. When I was assembling everything I made sure it was all torqued well. So idk, it's still my fault.
                                Hank Ahrens
                                1984 Alpine Coupe
                                1978 911sc

Comment

Working...
                                X