• Show
Clear All

That sucks so much, Hank.
    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

That's super shitty. Stuff like that always happens as soon as you want to sell the car.

I remember, a friend of mine, years ago, had an ETA he wanted to sell. Had a buyer lined up to come to his house. My friend, feeling bad that it was kinda dirty, ran it down the street to the pressure washer, before the new owner picked it up. It started raining very hard all of a sudden and he spun out and hit a telephone pole and completely totaled the car. Was able to drive it home, though.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
        It started raining very hard all of a sudden and he spun out and hit a telephone pole and completely totaled the car. Was able to drive it home, though.

fuuuuu that sucks :(

Anyone have experience bleeding an M20 with M42 radiator? I cant get this bitch to bleed. Spent a couple hours last night cursing at the car because that is the easiest job I have done on this gahhhh damn thing.

I literally wanna push this thing across the street into this construction site and unload a full clip of 5.56 into it...:hitler:
        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
          Not too sure. I took my mtechnicas off before I was going to sell it, so my buddy gave me some rotas he had just to sell with the car. They were some stupid offset, like et45 or something. I already had 90mm race studs, but to account for the high offset we put 25mm spacer's on. These were hubcentric spacers, and the kind that looks a little bit like an adapter. I.e. 4x100 to 4x100. Before the wheel came off, it wobbled pretty hard. I started to pull over and as I did it just came off. Three studs had sheered and one backed itself all the way out. When I was assembling everything I made sure it was all torqued well. So idk, it's still my fault.
          What brand of studs?
          1999 M Coupe
          2014 X1 xDrive35i
          2000 P38A HSE
          1989 Lachs 4 Door
          Instagram: MCoupeKim

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
            fuuuuu that sucks :(

Anyone have experience bleeding an M20 with M42 radiator? I cant get this bitch to bleed. Spent a couple hours last night cursing at the car because that is the easiest job I have done on this gahhhh damn thing.

I literally wanna push this thing across the street into this construction site and unload a full clip of 5.56 into it...:hitler:
            Don't know why you would use that POS radiator, but if you are going to use it, your best bet would be to use a cooling system pressure tester to bleed the system. You need to make sure it's completely full but it will force all the air out. I do this with every car that comes through, no more waiting for the car to warm up with the front end elevated, etc. I still fill the cooling system through the upper radiator hose and then reconnect it and fill the rest through the expansion tank.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Jeez Hank, that sucks, I'm sorry man.

Similar thing happened to me, I was about to sell the black car and took it for a quick drive, but right as I got home the clutch started slipping pretty bad, so others looks like I'll have it a bit longer...

Comment

All right, which one of you ass hats made this. We [Californians] know it came from up here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                Q
                :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

All right, which one of you ass hats made this. We [Californians] know it came from up here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably a Californian looking for an excuse to come back to this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No don't nuke cali pls dear leader.

I want those expensive assholes to stay down there.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                      Probably a Californian looking for an excuse to come back to this thread.

Boom!

Hehe
                      Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                        Q
                        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by BK544E34 View Post
                          What brand of studs?
                          They were ebay ones. They were like 85 bucks too so I wasn't even saving much vs the motorsport hardware ones. I should have had better judgement.
                          Hank Ahrens
                          1984 Alpine Coupe
                          1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                            They were ebay ones. They were like 85 bucks too so I wasn't even saving much vs the motorsport hardware ones. I should have had better judgement.
                            I bought the MH studs and they were coated in this nasty ass white shit. It was sticky and all in the threads. For spending 100 bucks on 16 studs they shouldn't have shit on them.

Comment

I imagine it has a purpose, such as rust prevention.

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                                I imagine it has a purpose, such as rust prevention.

this...or larry is in the warehouse gave you a special treat
                                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

Working...
                                X