Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing "east bound and down" will never be the same :(
    Gonna mount a CB radio in the e30 in memory of him in that movie
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Anyone recognize it? Looks like it fared better than the other car, but still a total loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Can't say I do. Looks like an '89 325i. Maybe the e30 gods did this to the owner, for installing those horrid wheels. Too bad, either way.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Looks like the IS lip survived unscathed!

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            Can't say I do. Looks like an '89 325i. Maybe the e30 gods did this to the owner, for installing those horrid wheels. Too bad, either way.
            Either that or the seat inserts......

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
              This thread has been awfully quiet, lately. What have you kids been up to?

Just popped in for the first time in months.

Life is busy with two kids now and business has been even busier. Both good things.:D Sadly i have yet to acquire another E30 but lots has been going on with the E39.

She is just about to go under for quite a bit of work. I sourced an Msport front bumper, update rear tails, front and rear OEM sport springs, a full set of shocks ( kyb gas adjust but better than nothing), new single mass flywheel & clutch.

I plan on doing a CDV delete, some correctly sized tires, a 3.46 rear, some light exhaust work as well as an M50 Intake manifold.

Inside, she has a fantastic black leather Sport interior that has been mostly swapped in complete with the rear door shades. Bavsound speakers need a sub to keep them company in the future and im still figuring what kinda magic i need to get some oem looking aux solution but whatever.

Should clean up pretty well.

sigpic
              Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Does anyone local have a passenger side early window regulator and motor?

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk
                84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                Manual swap all the things!

Comment

The scissoring style? I might in the garage..
                  2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                    Does anyone local have a passenger side early window regulator and motor?

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk
                    Yes I have a good working motor, and a regulator too I think. Located in Seattle. I believe all the early ones are the rail type.

Comment

At a certain year, the door gets drilled for both styles.
                      2-87 had cables, but also the holes for the scissors...

t
                      now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post
                        At a certain year, the door gets drilled for both styles.
                        2-87 had cables, but also the holes for the scissors...

t
                        Interesting! Good to know.

Scissors are noticeably quicker... Might need to upgrade.

Comment

On mine, the holes were there, and each had a very polite, firmly stuck tab over it.

t
                          now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

People still come here? Tapatalk is different, i welded my exhaust on crooked, I’m gonna make 2-1 blastpipe out of an empi stinger again. [emoji1596]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No, just us old folks who can't figure out new technology. And your car is too loud - get off my LAWN!

How did you weld it on crooked? Is it just twisted slightly and drooping? You could always just cut and reposition it with a butt band clamp.
                              2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                                People still come here? Tapatalk is different, i welded my exhaust on crooked, I’m gonna make 2-1 blastpipe out of an empi stinger again. [emoji1596]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                I just hate how everything pretty much migrated to facebook. There's no structure and defeats the purpose of a "forum", IMO.

Oh well, i still enjoy it here
                                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Working...
                                X