Fall Leavenworth Cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kid325e
    replied
    Anyone else think two way radios (walkie talkies) are a bad idea for the caravan up there?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    Ill bring it anyways.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Its all good mang.

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by OdSkE30
    Yeah what's the tent situation? Think it'll be big enough for 3?
    Could fit 3 but wouldnt be as roomy as everyone would want...

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Added new thread for campers

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Just reserved my site for one tent + two people!

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpine30 Wolf
    Good if i crash with you guys?
    Yeah what's the tent situation? Think it'll be big enough for 3?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Blu Shastin:

    1. OdSk
    2. Erik
    3. Sparklé
    4. Mlarsen

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Blu Shastin:

    1. OdSk
    2. Erik
    3. Sparklé

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpine30 Wolf
    Joe: When you pickin your bumpers up and installin them? I need to get mine installed as well and we should get both of ours done at the same time.
    I'm having it done at my friends shop and I'll most likely just watch and supply the beers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by OdSkE30
    Blu Shastin:

    1. OdSk
    Good if i crash with you guys?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    ^ just an FYI, If we camp, Erik and I will probably be driving between camp and Leavenworth. Erik doesn't drink and IF I do drink I wont be getting hammered, maybe a drink or two. So there would be some seats there and/or if someone would like me to drive their car, I can forsure not drink and be a DD. I'm perfectly okay with that since I'm not huge into drinking. If I drove someones car that would add a few more seats in case people wanted to only shuttle if need be.

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Blu Shastin:

    1. OdSk

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Originally posted by Erik
    I remember.

    HEY! Of everyone who has already reserved a camping spot. What sites did you get? Are we going to try to bring hot dogs and other camp food to consume or is it just going to be a cheap place to crash?
    Im getting my reservations for Blu shastin today. I think we need to get head count as far people staying there so, we can get a shuttle reserved.

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Erik
    I remember.

    HEY! Of everyone who has already reserved a camping spot. What sites did you get? Are we going to try to bring hot dogs and other camp food to consume or is it just going to be a cheap place to crash?
    Since it's the first place we're going it might be cool to have a little burger/hotdog grill before we head out. They didn't give me a site number when I reserved. Just said they'd keep one open for me. Guessing I'll find out when we get there.

    Leave a comment:

Working...