I remember.
HEY! Of everyone who has already reserved a camping spot. What sites did you get? Are we going to try to bring hot dogs and other camp food to consume or is it just going to be a cheap place to crash?
Fall Leavenworth Cruise
Collapse
X
-
Joe: When you pickin your bumpers up and installin them? I need to get mine installed as well and we should get both of ours done at the same time.Leave a comment:
-
Thanks boss. Can't wait. Think I got a buddy that's going to assist. Going to pick em up Saturday.
Back to Leavenworth excitement... Been drinking lots of Hefe trying to get ready!!! :up:Leave a comment:
-
-
I might meet with you guys before you go to the trip, take few pix...Leave a comment:
-
-
I'm always willing to help out out on the weekends.
Joe your car will look killer with the facelift!!Leave a comment:
-
-
Lol my homecoming weekend is this event.
I havn't been to homecoming yet, freshman or sophomore year. Sounds lame to me.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Leave a comment:
-
Cmon iron were trying to iron the homosexual wrinkles out of this thread! Still can't wait. Been thinking of all the shit to do to my car before the Drive.
Sent from my LG-P999 using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: