Fall Leavenworth Cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30mybaby
    replied
    car still not together :( hope i make it in time :(

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    I can only speak for myself but it sounds like most are going from the 15th (Saturday) to the 16th.

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Is anyone else going up on Friday the 14th.

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    Could really go for a braut with obnoxious amounts of sauerkraut.
    Making em tonight cause now I can't wait.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Could really go for a braut with obnoxious amounts of sauerkraut.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    I am now a maybe. We will see.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    So let's talk beer on tap. Who has been to Oktoberfest before? What is the best beer you've had there? Anything I SHOULD NOT miss?

    Leave a comment:


  • Knoepfler
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpine30 Wolf
    FINALLY! Where and how the hell have you been?!
    Working/getting the e30 back together. Finally drove it down the street tonight for the first time in awhile. Got some things to sort out on it but that's gonna happen this week.

    Pretty fucking excited to go on a cruise with you guys

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Knoepfler
    im finally gonna join in with the local crowd again. i'll be there one way or another
    FINALLY! Where and how the hell have you been?!

    Leave a comment:


  • Knoepfler
    replied
    im finally gonna join in with the local crowd again. i'll be there one way or another

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    Address:
    Claim Jumper
    7210 164th Ave NE
    Redmond, WA 98052


    Time:
    11am

    Planned People:
    Alpine30 Wolf (John)
    OdSkE30 (Joe)
    Rennsport (Tom)
    e30mybaby (Brad)
    Kid325e
    Mlarsen (because he's not Swedish ;) )
    IronJoe
    Cg138
    Last edited by Alpine30 Wolf; 09-25-2011, 08:30 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    spell my name right, it's S E N. I'm not swedish.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    Address:
    Claim Jumper
    7210 164th Ave NE
    Redmond, WA 98052


    Time:
    11am

    Planned People:
    Alpine30 Wolf (John)
    OdSkE30 (Joe)
    Rennsport (Tom)
    e30mybaby (Brad)
    Kid325e
    Mlarsen
    IronJoe
    Cg138

    Anybody who wants to hit up Family Pancake House at 9.30am with me before meeting for some breakfast is welcome to join.
    __________________
    Last edited by Alpine30 Wolf; 09-25-2011, 08:13 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • cg138
    replied
    I'm in. I'll be coming from Seattle and I'll meet everyone in Redmond. Not sure if I'll stay the night yet though.

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    Anyone else think two way radios (walkie talkies) are a bad idea for the caravan up there?
    Only if we each have our own handle. I got dibs on "Candy cane."

    Leave a comment:

Working...