Fall Leavenworth Cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    Anybody got an extra spot in their campsite? I thought i was gonna stay with my fam in Wenatchee, but that aint gonna happen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gregolas
    replied
    FACK. You guys work fast. lol SO, camping at blushastin, the 15th, bring yer drinking shorts? I peed a little, so excite. For eastsiderz meeting in redmond at 11, and then monroe after to get the caravan complete?

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Originally posted by Mlarsen
    Well damn. Should we just make the official meeting spot Redmond?
    I like this idea for people in Seattle, etc.

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Only the cool kids are meeting in Redmonds. 5toes will lead the way. ; )

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    I was wondering that. I am coming up from Vancouver after all and I would like to know where to go. Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Well damn. Should we just make the official meeting spot Redmond?

    Leave a comment:


  • DrJosh
    replied
    Ill meet in redmond

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Well shit if people are meeting in Redmond... Lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    I'm thinking ill meet you guys in Redmond..

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    Where should I meet up with the group? I'm coming from Seattle. I want breakfast too!!

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    Could meet up with Tom, Joe, Brad and I in Redmond at 11am. If not, we're all drivin up to Monroe with everyone else at noon.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Where should I meet up with the group? I'm coming from Seattle. I want breakfast too!!

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe G
    replied
    Im down as long as im not completely broke by then. Ill try to get my roomates to join as well. One has a VW EuroVan that would be ideal....

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    i was gonna talk to him today about it anyways, but he beat me to it on here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    Originally posted by Rennsport
    Wtf...
    You haven't really posted - How was he supposed to know you wanted to meet then?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by OdSkE30
    9:30 or 10 at the QFC on 85th. Yeah we drive through Monroe so we might as well. Ya dig?
    EDIT: 11 sounds better if we're meeting in Monroe at 12 or 12:30.
    I already planned on you bein there buddy. Wouldnt forget ya. Brad that sounds good. Ill see ya'lll in Redmond. PUMPED

    Leave a comment:

Working...