Fall Leavenworth Cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    Joe and Brad: What time do you guys wanna meet in Redmond and do you guys wanna meet Stacey and whoever in Monroe as well?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    ^ My suggestion would be the movie theatre parking lot(Next to Fred Meyer). Its large and wont be too busy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Originally posted by Erik
    There's no way I'm driving to Seattle first. I'm like half way to Leavenworth from there... :-|

    There should be a final stop/meet in Monroe @11-12 since I don't believe anyone lives closer than that. Were we planning to go to the campground first? I think that would be the best idea so we don't have to worry about setting up in the dark/drunken stooper...
    Completely understandable. I suppose meeting in the Monroe would be choice. Any suggestions as far as meeting place in Monroe? Say around 12:30 or so?

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    I will be going next weekend for a wedding that is just outside of Leavenworth. A bunch of friends and I decided that we would go for friday night just to have some fun. Also, we thought staying together would be better than a bunch of hotel rooms so we are renting this place:



    It's $500 a night for up to 12 people and up to $580 for 16 people. It would be perfect for about 12 people... it wouldn't be very crowded and it would only be about $40 per person. Plus, it has a hot tub... enough said.

    I would venture a guess that it is booked for Oktoberfest this year. But if this becomes an annual thing, I'd highly recommend this place. They have a couple other cabins as well, and they are slightly more money.

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Erik
    There's no way I'm driving to Seattle first. I'm like half way to Leavenworth from there... :-|

    There should be a final stop/meet in Monroe @11-12 since I don't believe anyone lives closer than that. Were we planning to go to the campground first? I think that would be the best idea so we don't have to worry about setting up in the dark/drunken stooper...
    Agreed about going to camp first. I'm down to meet in Monroe. Pretty sure we drive right through there to take highway 2 anyways.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    There's no way I'm driving to Seattle first. I'm like half way to Leavenworth from there... :-|

    There should be a final stop/meet in Monroe @11-12 since I don't believe anyone lives closer than that. Were we planning to go to the campground first? I think that would be the best idea so we don't have to worry about setting up in the dark/drunken stooper...

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    Sign me up bro! ^ ill chip in money or whatever.

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    It was only $26 so no prob. Long as you don't mind my drunk ass falling through the front of the tent at 2am. :drink:---> :up: ---> :eeek: ---> ---> :zzz:

    Leave a comment:


  • e30newbie1212
    replied
    Didn't want to read through all 7 pages, but i saw talk of a group of minors that are interested? I am also a minor and might be interested in that case.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Sign me up bro! ^ ill chip in money or whatever.

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    K I just booked one night on the 15th at the Blue Shastin campground. Anyone else going to be there? I'll bring a tent and don't mind sharing. Think it sleeps 3... 2 comfortable.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gerta
    replied
    Sure ... I'm in the Lynn-hood, so if you're coming off of 405 we could meet at Alderwood mall ...

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpine30 Wolf
    Your talkin about the Port Townsend cruise. Im meetin you in downtown Bellevue at the valet parking lot at 9am for the Port Townsend cruise on the 1st. We'll meet up with Bradly in Redmond on the 15th for the Leavenworth cruise.
    Lol shit you're right. My bad. You're safe Brad.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30mybaby
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpine30 Wolf
    Your talkin about the Port Townsend cruise. Im meetin you in downtown Bellevue at the valet parking lot at 9am for the Port Townsend cruise on the 1st. We'll meet up with Bradly in Redmond on the 15th for the Leavenworth cruise.
    yeah i dont think im going on the port townsend cruise! just the leavenworth!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by OdSkE30
    Cool Brad just steal my meeting with John and move it to Redmond. Lol. I'll meet ya at Outback. Bout 9:30?
    Your talkin about the Port Townsend cruise. Im meetin you in downtown Bellevue at the valet parking lot at 9am for the Port Townsend cruise on the 1st. We'll meet up with Bradly in Redmond on the 15th for the Leavenworth cruise.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30mybaby
    replied
    Originally posted by OdSkE30
    Cool Brad just steal my meeting with John and move it to Redmond. Lol. I'll meet ya at Outback. Bout 9:30?
    haha yeah sounds good!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...