Fall Leavenworth Cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 5Toes
    replied
    Yeah beer is not appealing to me. Sorry. It will likely be later in my life. But I have seen alcohol ruin lives, not interested in that right now (not saying I would turn into an alcoholic)

    Yeah I know what cock docking is... not my thing dog.

    Leave a comment:


  • spiDmang
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Toes
    I see no reason for me to go.. if I do it will end like this.

    Everybody gets drunk. I dont. I laugh at all your drunk asses.

    Get "cock-docked" with... not very fun.

    Go into town the next day and try to meet a babe at the Bavarian McDonalds. I attempt to flirt with my "target group" of 18-20 year old woman. I likely fail. If I do succeed though I have the pleasure of taking her back to my tent where my "cock-docking" partner awaits me. How fun.
    U can get drunk....its called drinking in private doggy!

    And do you know what cock docking really is? Lol

    Btw if you drink, and mac on older women, your more likely to succeed with your drunk ass then being the 16yr old young buck that you are...jusss sayin.

    Disclaimer: I don't not approve of underage drinking unless you are in the presence of your guardian.... or cock docking partner, which is me... :)

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    I see no reason for me to go.. if I do it will end like this.

    Everybody gets drunk. I dont. I laugh at all your drunk asses.

    Get "cock-docked" with... not very fun.

    Go into town the next day and try to meet a babe at the Bavarian McDonalds. I attempt to flirt with my "target group" of 18-20 year old woman. I likely fail. If I do succeed though I have the pleasure of taking her back to my tent where my "cock-docking" partner awaits me. How fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • spiDmang
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Toes

    Aren't I cool?
    Not so much...

    But I will cock dock with you....if your down.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    Only the cool kids are meeting in Redmonds. 5toes will lead the way. ; )

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by spiDmang
    Google "cock docking"...best way to stay warm ;)

    I call docking partners with 5toes if he comes...
    Lol Im not going

    Aren't I cool, everybody WANTS me to go!!

    Leave a comment:


  • rubix_cube12
    replied
    So is this only a cruise up there or is everybody staying for sunday too?
    Sounds like fun and i wanna go.

    Leave a comment:


  • spiDmang
    replied
    "cock docking"...best way to stay warm ;)

    I call docking partners with 5toes if he comes...
    Last edited by spiDmang; 09-20-2011, 08:45 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • DrJosh
    replied
    The R3V cuddle.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    ^ LOL!

    No homo? or all homo?

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    How're you guys planning on staying warm up there besides the obvious?

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    Odske let me know how I can chip in. I can bring food, materials, etc. You should PM me your number.

    I'm 5'7" and 140lbs. Small dude. I can fit anywhere.

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    Haha. Cool man. I'm 6'3" and 205 but we'll all get equal tent. Pm'd

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Odske let me know how I can chip in. I can bring food, materials, etc. You should PM me your number.

    I'm 5'7" and 140lbs. Small dude. I can fit anywhere.

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by OdSkE30
    Think "Kid" has dibs on my tent but I'm thinking I'll just buy a huge tent and I'm sure 3 people can fit. Gonna do some Google work and see my tent options real quick and I'll get back.
    I have another tent that fits 3 people (2 no prob) that i could bring.

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpine30 Wolf
    Anybody got an extra spot in their campsite? I thought i was gonna stay with my fam in Wenatchee, but that aint gonna happen.
    Think "Kid" has dibs on my tent but I'm thinking I'll just buy a huge tent and I'm sure 3 people can fit. Gonna do some Google work and see my tent options real quick and I'll get back.

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    I wanna go if I'm back up in WA state by then! Camping though? Hmm, that'd throw a wrench in my spokes if I didn't know what I was doing too much ahead of time.

    Leave a comment:

Working...