Fall Leavenworth Cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kid325e
    replied
    I don't think anyone knows how epic this is gonna be.

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe G
    replied
    anybody cruising in from Eastern WA?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    Thats one thing that kinda sucks (not knowing who's who)

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Done and done

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    Oh Lol Well Add me fool! ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    I wouldn't really call him a friend but, Shawn. It was on Nick wolfs wall. I don't know nick though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    Lol whos your friend?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    A bit off topic but, I was surfing ye old facebook today. Well, my buddy posted a pic of his e30 and guess who commented on it, Stacy? It tripped me out I saw the pic of your vert and I thought I was on r3v lol. I guess we have some mutual, mutual friends lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    ^ I second the two way radio idea. I have a set.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Sounds good. Another thing to think about if your leading the group. Be weary of the lights, don't run a yellow if the group is way behind. Lets do our best to keep the group together in a really safe manner that wont piss off other motorists.

    This is why I think two ways are a good idea.

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    Two way radios for communication while driving anyone?

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    This is def a good idea! But if we ever get separated.... The leader can just pull off and hang tight till we regroup. Ya dig?

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Two way radios for communication while driving anyone?

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Keith M
    replied
    Originally posted by IronJoe


    I'll have room in mine but you're not invited. d00ds only, shirts optional guys.
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    All I have is my lightweight mountaineering tent. If it's good enought for Rainier, it's good enough for a drunken night in Leavenworth.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Odske You're the man with the plan! Simon you should roll up. Welcome the new E30 in a big way!

    Leave a comment:

Working...