Fall Leavenworth Cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gerta
    replied
    I think I am out of this now ... just finished the suspension and halfshafts ... car is running like a top but I cant get the LCABS seated in the lollipops. Gonna try to get that done in the morning, if not I may have to go up in the durango (FAIL)!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Well I may or may not be in my e30. My attempt to fix my exhaust leak has turned into catastrophic failure. I got a stud broken off in my manifold and the gasket got completely fucked up... FML!! I may just steal my dad's e39 wagon if this shit doesn't get resolved in the morning....

    BTW, just so everyone knows where meet at the Claim Jumpers in Redmond.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gregolas
    replied
    See you broski's in Redmond @ 11. STOKED!

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    LOL

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • IronJoe
    replied
    Lol @ keg tapping drama.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    ^^^ Still meeting in Redmond?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Today’s and tonight’s Leavenworth, Washington weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com


    Weather for tomorrow, 62 and SUNNY!!!!! Can't wait guys!!

    ALSO BIG UPDATE: There is now TWO different caravans up
    Group A: departure 9 a.m. (keg tapping crew)
    Group B: departure 11 a.m. (cool crew ;) )

    I feel this is the best bet and to just clear things up. I know we all wanted to caravan up together but, it just doesn't look like its in the cards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    I've got one for you. Hows ten and a beer sound? : )

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    Deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Here comes the inevitable wave of excuses. You can hitch a ride with someone dude! It'd be dope to see you again!

    I think ironjoe has an open seat in his M3.

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • e30mybaby
    replied
    not going to make it guys :( car is getting there but next week at the earliest!

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Originally posted by Mlarsen
    BUMP, Hey, anybody who's coming I need a 15" iX weave centercap, I left my car in Seattle last night and it went missing...........
    I've got one for you. Hows ten and a beer sound? : )

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • cg138
    replied
    A ton of work came up, so I don't think I'll be able to make it anymore. Sorry guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    BUMP, Hey, anybody who's coming I need a 15" iX weave centercap, I left my car in Seattle last night and it went missing...........

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Would like to go, but don't think I'll be able to make it. Possibly picking up a winter beater/project and would like to try to get it on the road this weekend.

    Leave a comment:

Working...