Fall Leavenworth Cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gregolas
    replied
    Originally posted by OdSkE30
    Yeah we should do Oktoberfest every year. Pulling up the pass was a rush!!!
    This is why I need a swap. Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey Link
    Pics will be up soon. It'll be nice to remember wtf happened :)
    You have been given the best title ever. I'm surprised I wasn't given this title. I lost my stein... this is definitely going to have to turn into an annual deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    I was kind of shocked the R3v breakfast didn't end up happening, but none the less, I had a great time!

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Yeah we should do Oktoberfest every year. Pulling up the pass was a rush!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gregolas
    replied
    Originally posted by spiDmang
    how cold was it there my fellow cock dockers?
    LOL no cock docking in my tent, it was just me in there. It got into the mid 30's at night. I had two sleeping bags rated for 20 so I was toasty. AND drunk. Beer jacket FTW.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gerta
    replied
    So bummed I missed the R3V Oktoberfest drive ... happy that I missed the drunken cock docking.

    The Oktoberfest Drive will have to become a regular event!

    Leave a comment:


  • spiDmang
    replied
    how cold was it there my fellow cock dockers?

    Leave a comment:


  • Joey Link
    replied
    Pics will be up soon. It'll be nice to remember wtf happened :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Gregolas
    replied
    This was so damn fun. What happened to r3v breakfast?! Haha

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Epic timez.

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Don't worry guys pictures are on the way, just gotta get them Jason.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dussen
    replied
    wish i could have made it...have fun everyone.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Sounds like a good time. Have fun everyone!

    Leave a comment:


  • IronJoe
    replied
    Yeah I'll see you guys there at 11.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    We'll be at Claim Jumpers at 11. See you there!

    Leave a comment:

Working...