Fall Leavenworth Cruise
Collapse
X
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ill be there in das bucket, im only 18 so beers will be replaced with bluntsLeave a comment:
-
We scored a room at a hotel in town ... Me and the wife are in ... please add me to the list. Any North enders headed up via Hiway 2?Leave a comment:
-
Good to know. Well I guess lets get some sort of head count for people trying to stay Blu Shastin. I'm 99% sure thats where I'm going to stay. I believe I'm going to be +1 I think one my buddies is coming up with me.Leave a comment:
-
OK, I called the shuttle service and here's how it works:
Rides to/from the Blue Shastin campground are $14 round trip. They start at 11am on the 15th and run until 2am on the 16th, with one trip every 90 minutes (roughly).
We have to book in advance for the # of riders, and it goes on 1 card. We we would need an accurate headcount and payment up front, so that if for some reason you can't go the person making the reservation isn't out your share of the $.
The round-trip tickets indicate an arrival time and a departure time, but if you choose to miss your shuttle and take an earlier/later ride, it's 'first come first serve'.
For those thinking about taking the train up to Leavenworth, they only run once per day out of Seattle, leaving at 4:40PM and arriving in Leavenorth at 8:00PM. Which sucks, unless you want to ride up Friday and stay n extra night.Leave a comment:
-
-
im going but im not staying the night! there is no reason for me to really lolLeave a comment:

Guess you're right. Lol. Well I'll be in Bellevue if anyone wants to meet up. The normal Leavenworth start is Bellevue College but thats probably a bit of a drive for most.
Leave a comment: