Final winter PDX meet 12/14

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DeM3n
    replied
    I'm in as well. I got two other Salem guys going too ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • sherpa
    replied
    Originally posted by tonytony
    ^ is your name sherpa like the ski boots?
    Actually Sherpa like our belabored cat...

    Leave a comment:


  • ducatipaso
    replied
    Originally posted by sherpa
    Damn. I was hoping to commiserate with someone on neck strains from wedging a toddler into the back seat of an e30 coupe. Or sharing the joy of when your three year old yells "faster!...go faster!"...
    he still does that and he's 5 :D

    Leave a comment:


  • tonytony
    replied
    ^ is your name sherpa like the ski boots?

    Leave a comment:


  • sherpa
    replied
    Originally posted by ducatipaso
    no can do -- kid's friend has a bday party.
    ah well, pump it up here we come! :)
    Damn. I was hoping to commiserate with someone on neck strains from wedging a toddler into the back seat of an e30 coupe. Or sharing the joy of when your three year old yells "faster!...go faster!"...

    Leave a comment:


  • ducatipaso
    replied
    no can do -- kid's friend has a bday party.
    ah well, pump it up here we come! :)

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by sherpa
    I'm in -- still holding at the original day and time?

    yessir.

    there is another meet in vancouver friday night also.

    Leave a comment:


  • sherpa
    replied
    I'm in -- still holding at the original day and time?

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    http://www.timeanddate.com/

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    The Weather Channel and weather.com provide a national and local weather forecast for cities, as well as weather radar, report and hurricane coverage

    Leave a comment:


  • m20bee25
    replied
    i think i work that day and time :( oh well. next time

    Leave a comment:


  • e30bimmerdude
    replied
    Im in....bringing the 72' 02 as i dont own a e30 anymore ....

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    not funny jeff.

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by uofom3
    I'm probably game
    dude, im riding with you.

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    I'm probably game

    Leave a comment:

Working...