Final winter PDX meet 12/14

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • runnermatt07
    replied
    i might come! depends on when i work sunday :) if i do ill probably bum up with zack :)

    Leave a comment:


  • ducatipaso
    replied
    *aren't

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    Aren't there windy back roads between there?
    Last edited by Mr Watsonsilver; 12-12-2008, 02:11 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Depends on how far out you wanna go. There are some good ones between Oregon City and Estacada area.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    Originally posted by e30bimmerdude
    cool, anyone know of any good roads around here... I have only found a few while bombing around

    Nope. I dont know the area.:???:

    Leave a comment:


  • e30bimmerdude
    replied
    cool, anyone know of any good roads around here... I have only found a few while bombing around

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    Sounds Good to me. I have been cooped up in my house for 3 weeks. Just got behind the wheel again yesterday so im ready to do so cruzen.
    1.smonkbmw
    2.E30 Groupie
    3.Wishno87
    4.Mr Watsonsilver
    5. E30bimmerdude
    6.sherpa
    7.DeM3n +2
    10.ejnight
    Last edited by Mr Watsonsilver; 12-11-2008, 12:47 PM. Reason: 10 so far.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Im down. I might throw some disposables on there rear, if you get my 'drift' ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30bimmerdude
    replied
    me! I say we cruze around a bit if the weather is nice enough....anyone?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    1.smonkbmw
    2.E30 Groupie
    3.Wishno87
    4.Mr Watsonsilver
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    As long as its not icy i should be there

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    I should be there.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30bimmerdude
    replied
    so how many people do we have so far?

    Leave a comment:


  • ducatipaso
    replied
    have fun in the snow, folks

    Leave a comment:


  • ejnight
    replied
    I can make this. See you there.

    Leave a comment:

Working...