Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard core, maybe?

The M-tech is safe ;)

Blew a heater hose after tests, but then she seemed solid...

and here was the test drive with no 5th or reverse on youtube since someone said they can't open it on a work PC :p

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

....and yes we are leaving out after 4am. Don't know about the rest, but there's no days off in the near future here :(
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
      I told them they are a super dedicated bunch. I cant wait to see the aftermath of my old car. It was truly a love hate relationship.
      Im wondering, was the car clearcoated?

Im thinking lemons at this point instead of the e28, but this car is too nice! We'll have to feed John 5-6 beers and he'll just start kicking dents in it. lol, seriously though, Im really anxious to see under the carpet. other than the pan it seems like a solid car.

And sorry i made you pull out those tires. Next time you come up to broward we'd like to grab them.
      -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
      2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

jonny,

Its in the rails and other parts of the car. Its just covered up, Ill bring those tires when I head up that way.
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Jay, it's bad. When we pulled the guibo and slave, we saw spots a finger can literally go through - in fact the stock jack locations looked like accordions!

Gordon, how much you think a solid chassis is worth, minus the stuff you don't need? Have a tip on a couple early bodies we could check out.
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

Gordon, how much you think a solid chassis is worth, minus the stuff you don't need? Have a tip on a couple early bodies we could check out.
            clean title no rust and panels are not beat to hell, I was looking around $500 or so...
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

hey guys, dont feel like weaving through a hundred pages... anyone meeting up any time soon?

Comment

There was supposed to be a little get together last Saturday in Boca, but only 5 of us showed up. Getting a little hot. I am planning after the SCCA nationals to have a get together at the shop where I keep my race car, I will even donate a dyno run as a door prize if people think that would be cool. The shop is up in WPB between 95 and turnpike
                Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by FKNFASTM5 View Post
                  hey guys, dont feel like weaving through a hundred pages... anyone meeting up any time soon?
                  We meet every Tuesday in ft lauderdale.

Originally posted by briansjacobs View Post
                  There was supposed to be a little get together last Saturday in Boca, but only 5 of us showed up. Getting a little hot. I am planning after the SCCA nationals to have a get together at the shop where I keep my race car, I will even donate a dyno run as a door prize if people think that would be cool. The shop is up in WPB between 95 and turnpike
                  I'd come up for a door prize like that. We'd probably even bring the race car for some dyno runs if the price is right.

Comment

i stopped by there 2 weeks ago

gordon, good luck with the find. im also still looking for ya
                    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                      I'd come up for a door prize like that. We'd probably even bring the race car for some dyno runs if the price is right.
                      I was thinking sometime in Sept or October,but if you need to do the dyno runs sooner and people want to hang out I am sure we can put something together. My E30 lives at the shop and I will need to dyno it and retune it as well. Could be alot of fun to have the battle of the M20's ;)
                      Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                        i stopped by there 2 weeks ago

gordon, good luck with the find. im also still looking for ya
                        what are you doing with that E28?
                        Brian Jacobs

Comment

I was thinking sometime in Sept or October,but if you need to do the dyno runs sooner and people want to hang out I am sure we can put something together. My E30 lives at the shop and I will need to dyno it and retune it as well. Could be alot of fun to have the battle of the M20's ;)
                          i will let you know when we have the car together so we can plan something.

Comment

what are you doing with that E28?
                            driving it! i need a drivers door for a e28 if anyone has one.
                            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

I might have a few e28 doors for you if you're interested.. I'll check what I have at the shop tonight and what condition.
                              Cars for Sale:

1989 E30 327i - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...0&postcount=12

Comment

Still looking for coupe b-pillars, anyone got them?
                                Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                                BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Working...
                                X