X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill come down.
    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

la caretta on bird road and 87th ave. saturday night? ill get some of the e30 m3 guys to come out too.

They also have a couple of m5's, 2002's, and e28's.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
        la caretta on bird road and 87th ave. saturday night? ill get some of the e30 m3 guys to come out too.

I'll be there; but my e30 is gonna be in the garage for a long while :(

I'll prob show up on the scoot or in the insight.

PS - if anybody here wants any small parts from my e30; let me know and I will bring them.

My intake boot is brand new (early model, L style).. I just bought it from blunt a month ago.
        I have all new vac lines
        I have a reallllly fresh OEM brake booster that I pulled off a car at the junk yard (it seriously looks new)
        NOS ICV (L style)
        Unused TRE-507 (for early models with a bad external fuel pump)
        Practically brand new bosch plug wires, rotor, and cap
        Good shape, unpainted US grills
        Sealed beams
        Diving boards
        COMPLETE set of coolant hoses to the radiator and everything else
        Unused V belt and timing belt
        New, unused Sachs fan clutch

If you can think of something you need, let me know and I will tell you if I have it. My weekend project is to make a list with pictures of everything.

See you guys there
        Last edited by element6; 05-19-2011, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post

This Saturday? I live close by and sometimes have see the red e30 m3. Met the owner many years ago at Fuddruckers meet on US1. If it is this Saturday, what time as I would like to make it out there? With a 3-month old daughter is makes it hard but I can always swing by for an hour or two.
          Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
          BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

sure this Saturday if you guys want. want time would be best for you guys? that's Mike. cool Guy original owner of his m3. ill take the cap and rotor if it is unused.

Comment

yeah, Mike is his name. The earlier, the better. Anything I have dinner and can keep wifey and baby inside for a little while.

Comment

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

shitt! ^^ looking good
                  no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

^ that'll buff right out

Anybody decide on a time for tomorrow? I stopped at my garage and threw a box of e30 stuff in my car on the way home from work today. Definitely down to meet some of the locals.. I'm looking for some ideas for my project now that it is put away in the garage and I can begin disassembly. :p

Comment

^ nice.. suck i cant make it tomorrow
                      no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

I need to know a time also, with out it gets hard to plan with 3-month old. I would like to swing by even if it is for 30 minutes.

Comment

G, I still want the black interior aside from the seats. Willing to seperate?

I was invited to a bmw meet tomorrow on the intercoastal, down off of 195 next to parrot jungle under the bridge. Maybe some of the guys who are meeting downt bringingown want to swing over? Im supposed to be bringing an mcoupe down for a friend, still not sure if ill make it in time. Theyre mostly fancy e90s, but theyre encouraging e30's to show. :)

Hows the car coming along alex?
                          -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                          2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

The meet tomorrow is CEC meet, going to be Euro cars. Will try to make it but have 1 year bday for a friend's kid.

Car is coming. Right after I picked up those breaks, my car was having temp issues. Ended up with cracked head. Back on the road now to finishing up interior but was out of commission for 6 weeks due to rebuild and new baby. Like you said, 3-4 months you will be out of commission. Now getting back into the swing of things.

Comment

Oh crap thats sucks about the motor.. They suck!

Ill shoot you a text if I end up going.
                              -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                              2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

guys lets do it next week so that everybody has time to plan. 9pm at la caretta on 87ave and bird road. ill post up maps and where to park and all that. so next Saturday for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X