No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the last 2 days, seen some nice e30s for the most part. On Friday saw 2 in the parking lot for 701 Brickell, white one and light blue convertible. Then saw a nice 4-door in the roads where my parents liver. Silver and clears with iS rear wing. Then today in front of tropical park saw a nice white coupe with nice rims and plastic bumper. Anyone here?
    Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
    BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Damm, let me know man! i want to see that thing in action again!
      no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

I make up my mind and she will not be for sale anymore!! at least for now lol.
        Thanks Jhon for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by matias88e30 View Post
          Nice!! Glad that you're keeping it:D

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Well, you bought something before we knew each other man, it's tough when buying used parts with no guidance. Glad we met, before long your ride will be more of an animal than it already is :)
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

haha thanks man! i wish i knew u before i started with all the turbo shit, lets go for 12psi next time! haha

Comment

Originally posted by monty23psk View Post
                In the last 2 days, seen some nice e30s for the most part. On Friday saw 2 in the parking lot for 701 Brickell, white one and light blue convertible. Then saw a nice 4-door in the roads where my parents liver. Silver and clears with iS rear wing. Then today in front of tropical park saw a nice white coupe with nice rims and plastic bumper. Anyone here?
                Probably me in regards to the silver 4dr. I work in the roads, though I don't drive very often. Far from done, but funds are tight, still have the is skirts and lip to put on, needs a new front bumper (need to get all those things painted too), tints, and hopefully taking it to john for some tuning.
                Cars for Sale:

1989 E30 327i - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...0&postcount=12

Comment

cool. we need t meet up. Looks nice from what I saw.

Comment

Local Parts F/S: E30 only

Tan Leather rear seats w/ headrests and ski bypass. Very good condition. $225.00 obo Top and Bottom.

Black Vinyl Sport F/R seats. Coupe fitment. Very good condition. Very small rip in driver side bottom. Does not have the usual driver side bolster rub. Driver side backrest is loose. $325.00 obo for 4 pcs.

Center Ebrake console. Very good condition. No bubbles. With rear ash tray. $30.00 firm.

Pics will be up this pm. All leather and vinyl will be cleaned and ready to install. I do not buy nor will I sell dirty interior parts. These cleaned up perfectly. All sales are final. What you see in the pics is what you get. No refunds. Come and see before you buy. Contact Gary @ 561-758-7218 or Diego @ 561-346-8708. Be blessed..................G.

Comment

Monty23: where in miami are u located?

Comment

Got the fender painted today, really ties together the whole car

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

guys im looking for a gETRAG 240. IF YOU HAVE ONE OR KNOW OF ONE LET ME KNOW.

Comment

Monty23: where in miami are u located?
                            Live in Kendall, work in Doral, in laws in Gables and parent in the roads. So always around. Family all parts of town and also friends.

How about you?

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                              should have seen my e30 the day i got it......... ask sloppy nig

Jon, glad your happy!

Ha ha...I feel ya...I created an excel spreadsheet of things to buy/do...it just keeps growing....
                              DG

Comment

dont do that..... you wont like it.
                                NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Working...
                                X