No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have a line on a early body coupe rolling shell? Looking for something no rust and clean title.... hit me up
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Anybody in fort lauderdale?

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
        anyone have a line on a early body coupe rolling shell? Looking for something no rust and clean title.... hit me up
        we have a shell at the shop.looking into if we have a title or not.
        Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by AbsorbantNut View Post
          Anybody in fort lauderdale?
          Yeah, I host a meet tonight, its every tuesday in ft lauderdale, PM me your cell and ill text you the address.

•• Powersteering Deletes • M20 Motor & Trans Mounts • 24V swap mounts • UHMW Offset CABs ••
          •• Rear Subframe Bushings • RTABs • Facebook ••

Comment

Hello people,,, I am forwarding this information from one of the guys doing a meet this Saturday 10.... His name is Gary and all the information is below... He is also selling his white m technic cabrio..

E30 WPB

1st Annual E30 Show, Sale & Swap Meet

Event to be held at:

Stor-all Storage

20599 81st Way South

Boca Raton, Florida 33434

July 10, 2010 Time: 1:00 p.m. til 6:00p.m.

For more information please call

Gary Ruffin at 561-758-7218

ruffin.gary@yahoo.com

Bring your business cards, tech tips, spare parts, cars for sale, etc.

A fun afternoon for E30 Owners
            Attached Files
            Rolando
            My73bimmer
            Deerfield bch, Florida
            1992 BMW 325i Convertible - (sold)
            2006 Mini Cooper S
            1973 BMW 2002tii (Sold) , 1988 M3 (Sold),

Comment

Originally posted by briansjacobs View Post
              we have a shell at the shop.looking into if we have a title or not.

let me know.... any major issues with the car? Known mileage on the chassis?

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

let me know.... any major issues with the car? Known mileage on the chassis?
                No title, parts only.
                Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by briansjacobs View Post
                  No title, parts only.

Thank you for checking that out....

Comment

Thank you for checking that out....
                    if its a clean car, just swap everything out you can always get a new title
                    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

BD, how would I go about that?

Comment

Go on the myflorida website, and type in the vin. You should be able to get contact information on the last person who registered the car. Then they would have to apply for a new one. Its a big paper chase and takes a little while but its possible.
                        -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                        2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

briansjacobs can you pm me the vin# if you are serious about selling it. I just want to check on how hard it might be to obtain a title for it.

Thank you,

On a side note guys, there is a S50 with trans on Craigslist for $2500 complete. Ad says 109k on the engine/trans

Im just not there yet.

Comment

can try to look into it tomorrow
                            Brian Jacobs

Comment

Livingston's car lives! BUT the trans has no 5th or reverse :( does anyone have a line on a 92 5 speed we can get cheap and right away?

john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Awesome! Sounds like it idles smooth and goes through the revs with no problem. Sucks about the transmission though.
                                Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                                Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Working...
                                X