Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blake B View Post
    This ^^

If you ever get the chance to sift through an old sears catalog, do it, it'll be the greatest 10 mins of your life. Rockets, Arcade Games, Chandeliers, RC Toys, Boats, Car Parts.. I can't even describe it.
    Dooooood....sears catalog! I can't describe it either!....so much awesome tho. lol. I learned about the female body from it as well. ;D

I had an "original" kamotors intake as well and it was no different than the universal ebay intakes sans the sticker.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    1982 528e - Sold
    1987 325e - Totalled
    1990 325is - Sold
    1997 540i6 - Sold
    1991 325ic - Sold
    2013 335i - Sold
    2005 X5 - Daily
    1991 318is - *work in progress*

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
      The other seller has an eBay store as well.

Renew your vehicle with inexpensive wholesale other engine parts. It doesn't matter your automobile's brand or model; you will surely find accustomed racing air intake fan.

Get the best deals on Unbranded Car & Truck Parts & Accessories when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices.

Not sure how easy it would be to patent, KA modifies a pre-made kit to be e30 specific.

I don't think he made mine e30 specific. it just came with some hose clamps, a silicone coupler, some flat stock with holes to bend into some sort of bracket, and an accordion hose. I even had to supply the AFM adapter.

Aside from his sticker, I'm pretty sure it was just what rolled out of china.
      Originally posted by Sonny
      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
        #1 - I didn't know Sears had a website ordering service like Walmart, Amazon, etc.

#2 - I didn't know that Sears still existed
        I'm 100% with you to this point.
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
          I'm 100% with you to this point.

lol #3 was for the lolz

but actually, literally every sears location i knew of closed down.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

kamotors knocked if off someone else so what goes around comes around lol
            89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

I went to my Sears a few months ago not knowing they were closing. The store was pretty much stripped. I bought a bunch of big wrenches and odd sockets for 60-70% off.

I used to be a Craftsman enthusiast. I don’t think it is any better than Home a Depot brand now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Craftsman has been crap for years, since they started making everything in China. Eddie Lampert ran that place into the ground.
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Blake B View Post
                  This ^^

If you ever get the chance to sift through an old sears catalog, do it, it'll be the greatest 10 mins of your life. Rockets, Arcade Games, Chandeliers, RC Toys, Boats, Car Parts.. I can't even describe it.
                  you could even buy a kit houses
                  Originally posted by blunttech
                  Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                  :shock:

Comment

Ruh Roh, looks like USP is at it again

USP Tear-Duct MQB Cold Air Carbon Intake Brand Description: USP Motorsports offers thousands of products from hundreds of manufacturers. Our products include performance parts, replacement parts, OEM parts, lighting products, exterior accessories, an ...

Comment

At what again? Branding and selling a simple intake consisting of a generic alibaba sourced carbon fiber filter housing tube and some hose for over $100? That's what kamotors does too. Doesn't seem to be too uncommon.

IG @turbovarg
                      '91 318is, M20 turbo
                      [CoTM: 4-18]
                      '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                      - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                        At what again? Branding and selling a simple intake consisting of a generic alibaba sourced carbon fiber filter housing tube and some hose for over $100? That's what kamotors does too. Doesn't seem to be too uncommon.

There was some sarcasm in my post as I have pointed out that these are generic filters earlier.

On a side note, the MQB community lashed back when I pointed out that this is just a rebranded chinese intake, claiming that USP is legit and that I must not understand how the quality of items can differ while looking the same.

Comment

Those VW guys can be touchy...
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
                          X