This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s1uma1 View Post
    You should start looking for a touring! ;)
    The Benz is big enough, probably bigger than a Touring, and the wife also has an SUV. Thats enough BIG cars... Granted if someone buys the Benz and I have to start daily driving the E30 again, there might be car shopping in the near future again hahah dont tell me wife that!
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I'm looking to to get a more reliable daily soon... Need to stop beating up on the dirty everyday :( I'll probs end up in an Abarth 500.

Comment

sellin da whip, obviously don't expect to get this much but figured why not aim high.

1991 325i
        flickr
        @sambhaskins

Comment

Originally posted by sam_ View Post
          https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...191170072.html

sellin da whip, obviously don't expect to get this much but figured why not aim high.
          you should advertise it here on the forums, will probably sell faster. Honestly its actually an E30 I would want to own now, something I can daily, a 4door so I can be "responsible"

but really.... just keep it
          Simon
          Current Cars:

Comment

Sup guys! In my sig, I have a link to a coffee table I'm building. Actually, it's done being built. The build thread hasn't been updated too much, but it is just about ready to debut. Tonight, at the Midtown Meet, I'm bringing it there, to showcase and take pictures of it before I give it to its new owner. I'll be there around 10pm. I hope you guys can come check it out :)

Link to meet tonight: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=345234
            Link to build thread right down there \/ \/

Currently building a badass coffee table
            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              you should advertise it here on the forums, will probably sell faster. Honestly its actually an E30 I would want to own now, something I can daily, a 4door so I can be "responsible"

but really.... just keep it
              i really wish i could, but i have to be in nyc for the next ~3 years at least and need some money in my pocket. sina suggested perhaps driving it over there and selling it back east which i am strongly considering. such a bummer i have to part w this car, easily the best car i've owned.

1991 325i
              flickr
              @sambhaskins

Comment

Originally posted by sam_ View Post
                i really wish i could, but i have to be in nyc for the next ~3 years at least and need some money in my pocket. sina suggested perhaps driving it over there and selling it back east which i am strongly considering. such a bummer i have to part w this car, easily the best car i've owned.
                I would second his opinion. They like rust free cars over there. Sorry you gotta sell, though.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Sucks to hear man, but in the east coast you're bound to get asking price.
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                    I would second his opinion. They like rust free cars over there. Sorry you gotta sell, though.
                    Definitely do that. I grew up in NJ and have seen maybe 2-3 e30s in my life there. I couldn't even find one for sale when I wound up buying my e36. This was 10 years ago already... Cars rust to pieces there. Especially something old like and e30.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                    '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                    Shadetree30

Comment

Who's our upholstery guy here? I have a car i need to get redone.

Comment

Originally posted by n1njai View Post

Hit up Edwin (IRON-E) his brother or cousin does good interior work. See the current car of the month for some of their work
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by n1njai View Post
                          Talk to Abdu (ak-). He does all my interiors. I like them all and I hate most things/people.
                          world renown Harry Potter expert
                          sigpic

Comment

SoCal General Chat

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                            Talk to Abdu (ak-). He does all my interiors. I like them all and I hate most things/people.

That's right how could I forget about him!... I've seen his work, and it's good too. Now you have 2 options
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

Anyone have advice on upgrading front swaybars? Brand/size?

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                                Anyone have advice on upgrading front swaybars? Brand/size?
                                ST, ireland engineering, UUC and typical sizing is 22mm iirc

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                                '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                                Shadetree30

Comment

Working...
                                X