Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    My issue was a siezed compressor. The coolant was still in there so it had to be collected when it was evacuated.

The shop that did the R&R only dealt in R134. Also, I was not certain what was in there or the condition of the rest of the components so it was best to just replace with R134 parts & R134.

It turned out all of the parts were R134 so it must have had R134.
    Are you using a thread for the conversion? I have the m30b35 and want to tackle the AC this winter while it is down for boost things.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
        Are you using a thread for the conversion? I have the m30b35 and want to tackle the AC this winter while it is down for boost things.

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
        Is that the one you were talking about? What about the M I see sticking it's nose oot?

Also, I get to R&R this soon. (tomorrow)?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I haven't purchased an interesting car part in ages, but my most recent purchase is a lot of fun.

IG @turbovarg
          '91 318is, M20 turbo
          [CoTM: 4-18]
          '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
          - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
            I haven't purchased an interesting car part in ages, but my most recent purchase is a lot of fun.
            Looks like fun, going to turbo it?

lol

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

M is so embarrassing it will remain hidden. Paint is mot even pain anymore. Was hoping Macco would flake of leaving nice oem paint showing much like when folks put carpet over hardwood.
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Looks like fun, going to turbo it?

lol
                Heh, won't need it. All it needs is a prop upgrade to do 100mph, and I won't do much more than that. The speed freak types have put 1,000w+ worth of motor on it (stock is like 750w) and reinforced the fuselage for crazy speed, but I like to get long flights out of it. Zoom up to 3-400ft in a few seconds of vertical climb, glide down, do some aerobatics, maybe a high speed pass or two, that's a recipe for a 15-20 minute flight. If I fly it like a regular plane instead of a glider it'll be a 3-4 minute high speed flight. I built a little orange foamboard plane for that though, zips around at maybe 60mph but seems much faster since it will fit on a dinner plate.

IG @turbovarg
                '91 318is, M20 turbo
                [CoTM: 4-18]
                '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                - updated 3-17

Comment

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...46743&t=246743

Is that the one you were talking about? What about the M I see sticking it's nose oot?

Also, I get to R&R this soon. (tomorrow)?
                  What is the tank for?
                  Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                    M is so embarrassing it will remain hidden. Paint is mot even pain anymore. Was hoping Macco would flake of leaving nice oem paint showing much like when folks put carpet over hardwood.
                    No fun!

Originally posted by varg View Post
                    Heh, won't need it. All it needs is a prop upgrade to do 100mph, and I won't do much more than that. The speed freak types have put 1,000w+ worth of motor on it (stock is like 750w) and reinforced the fuselage for crazy speed, but I like to get long flights out of it. Zoom up to 3-400ft in a few seconds of vertical climb, glide down, do some aerobatics, maybe a high speed pass or two, that's a recipe for a 15-20 minute flight. If I fly it like a regular plane instead of a glider it'll be a 3-4 minute high speed flight. I built a little orange foamboard plane for that though, zips around at maybe 60mph but seems much faster since it will fit on a dinner plate.
                    Gotcha, enjoy!
                    Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                    What is the tank for?
                    The cabrio, it's return line is clogged.

Comment

No fun!

Gotcha, enjoy!

The cabrio, it's return line is clogged.
                      What brand did you get, I need to replace my tank on my E30 its dented.

Comment

It is this:

They have one left, they are "local" (70 mile round trip). I picked it up yesterday. It was an odd place. It is a 50's car part place at the airport so they also have a ton of flight stuff.

It seems ok quality but does not have the drain.

Comment

It is this:

They have one left, they are "local" (70 mile round trip). I picked it up yesterday. It was an odd place. It is a 50's car part place at the airport so they also have a ton of flight stuff.

It seems ok quality but does not have the drain.
                          Yea none of the aftermarket ones do, but the price is like 1/10th of the OEM one, if I have an issue in the future its cheaper for me to drill it and buy a new one lol! I think I am going with aftermarket.

Comment

My Euro grills arrived safely from Europe!

Didn't get any install pics because of the sun shining directly at me
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Standalone for the S52, going to be pulling the OBD2 ECU P&P harness out very soon.

1990 332i, 4 door
                              2008 KTM 990 Superduke
                              2018 Golf R, 6spd manual (Pending delivery)
                              2017 Mazda CX-5 GT
                              2007 Z4M Coupe - Sold to very nice people

Comment

^^^ that wiring scares me and excites me at the same time!... good luck!

I just received two care packages and both are important.

Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X