R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > General Forums > Off Topic Lounge

Old 08-20-2017, 09:17 PM   #211
parkerbink
R3V OG

Send a message via AIM to parkerbink Send a message via MSN to parkerbink Send a message via Yahoo to parkerbink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
Really? You check the GOT thread on the night it airs before you watch it?

Then you are an idiot.

What's the thread about then? Do we...... snicker and say "that funny part was good", or that guy sure got it good?

It was not on in the US (legally) before 9est, that is when I watched it, your initial post was before then.

Calling people names is very mature, are you 7?

parkerbink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 12:32 AM   #212
stonea
R3VLimited

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerbink View Post
It was not on in the US (legally) before 9est, that is when I watched it, your initial post was before then.

Calling people names is very mature, are you 7?
I have to agree, I could have watched the new episode several days ago, but I chose to wait because I knew thats when most of my friends would have watched it. However its things like this is the reason I make sure I'm not subscribed to this thread and only check it until after a couple of hours until I watch the most previous episode. I still remember someone ruining TWD in the thread on here by spilling the beans that a certain character sold their apartment in Atlanta a few seasons ago.

Back on topic... I have to say this episode was perhaps the greatest of the series. I was constantly on the edge of my seat and literally called everyone I knew that watched it as soon as it ended. That being said I watch this series with the audited that "Anything could f*cking happen". So I don't get wrapped up in the "Oh he won't die because he/she is important" mentality like I do with TWD.
1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
Feedback
stonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 08:23 AM   #213
Dagamus(NM)
E30 Addict

Well, I did not see that coming. I knew there would be an ice dragon. Didn't expect it to be Visereon.

Gun control means using both hands
Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.
Dagamus(NM) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 12:18 PM   #214
TheWipprSnappr
Grease Monkey

Im ready for CleganeBowl 2017 with special guest Brienne of Tarth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBurgundy View Post
You don't need a woman to be happy. Just beat your meat and build cars. You know? The simple life.
TheWipprSnappr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:43 AM   #215
varg
E30 Fanatic

So
Night King's powers:
  • raise the dead
  • super strength
  • invulnerable to most weapons
  • turn babies into magic ice men
  • create creepy walls of fog
  • doesn't blink
  • best throwing arm in the seven kingdoms

Also I think he's bionic because I heard this sound when he chucked that icy spear

Just say no to screamer pipes.
varg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 06:37 PM   #216
Massive Lee
R3V OG

Take that Little Finger. You had it coming for 5 seasons, Mofo

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Massive Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 09:37 AM   #217
Dagamus(NM)
E30 Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Lee View Post
Take that Little Finger. You had it coming for 5 seasons, Mofo
Longer than that. Adios culero.

Old 08-30-2017, 01:24 PM   #218
Exodus_2pt0
R3V Elite

SPOILER ALERT: DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU HAVEN'T CAUGHT UP

But, if you haven't watched the season finale yet, and opened this thread then you deserve everything you see!

-

-

-

Ok, here we go.

So much amazing in that episode. I had a feeling that the White dragon was going to breath ice, no less exciting that it does. Really makes the book titles come together.

Arya is by far my favorite character. Loved the conversation about her between Brienne and Sandor. Also, who was he referring to when he was taking to Gregor? Who is coming for him?

Cersei is lost now IMO. Her army will likely follow Jaime, who she also has lost. If not for his Child, I imagine he would be completely done with her. She is now the mad Queen.

Is it ok for a Aunt and Nephew to make dragon/wolf babies?

Thank God Bran decided that mere humans are still worth speaking to and exposed that little shit weasel.

Bronn cemented that he is loyal to Jaime over anything. Just trying to keep up his image.

Go Theon! Way to find your non existent balls and show some fucking heart. Even if you aren't good any anything, including fighting. Well, I guess you are good at taking a kick to the groin.

Bran and Sam are a badass combination, I envision them sitting in a library, putting together the story we are watching.

Going to watch this episode again, then start from Season 1 all over again and see how many things I've missed. This is such an intricate story I feel that it will be even more satisfying the second time around. I have to wonder how many clues are dropped all over. I won't put anything past George Martin after seeing that Holdor's name was tied into his story arc from the beginning. That was definitely one of the most "holy shit, mind fuck" moments of the series.

Do we really have to wait 2 years now? That's what the big boss at work told me on Monday, right before telling me I better watch it Monday night or just not come back to work on a Tuesday because he wanted to discuss it.
Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.
Exodus_2pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 06:31 AM   #219
TheWipprSnappr
Grease Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
Going to watch this episode again, then start from Season 1 all over again and see how many things I've missed. This is such an intricate story I feel that it will be even more satisfying the second time around. I have to wonder how many clues are dropped all over. I won't put anything past George Martin after seeing that Holdor's name was tied into his story arc from the beginning. That was definitely one of the most "holy shit, mind fuck" moments of the series.

My plans exactly, so much stuff to look out for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBurgundy View Post
You don't need a woman to be happy. Just beat your meat and build cars. You know? The simple life.
TheWipprSnappr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:45 AM   #220
twiggletwaggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
[b]
Arya is by far my favorite character. Loved the conversation about her between Brienne and Sandor. Also, who was he referring to when he was taking to Gregor? Who is coming for him?
I think The Hound is referring to himself, but I could be wrong.

A couple things I've been thinking about:
  • Arya now has Little Finger's face. Cersei would possibly meet with "Little Finger" if she thought he would betray the Starks.
  • I don't think Sam knows about Danny eviscerating his father and brother...Archmaester Ebrose said he hadn't the heart to tell Sam, but then Sam ran off before Ebrose had the chance. I can't remember, but I don't think anyone told him. Either he'll be kind of "meh" about it or maybe he'll try to rage-kill Daenerys. I know historically he's been sheepish, but he's been getting a backbone of late so maybe he'd try to avenge his family. Or perhaps it'll just create a rift between himself and Jon...because we all know Jon is smitten by Danny and will side with her about anything.
  • Bronn wasn't riding for the North with Jaime. I know he's a badass and an expert in surviving, but I just hope Cersei didn't get her (or The Mountain's) hands on him. I'm sure he's fine, but I worry!
twiggletwaggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 08:47 AM   #221
Dagamus(NM)
E30 Addict

The hound was setting up a battle between himself and the mountain to come.

Sam couldn't stand his father or brother. Any issue will be related to his brother, but given the story of what happened and why Danaerys cooked them he will likely be cool. With the wall gone breached and the army of the dead through the night's watch will likely be dissolved. Sam will become a lord and likely get knighted. Good thing he didn't become a maester afterall.