No announcement yet.

Feeler FS - Alpina B6 2.8 Shell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the information djjerme appreciate it.

The shell is still available.

Comment

If you are selling that none B6 truck spoiler and it's original Alpina, let me know.

As far as the shell: would be a good buy for sure for the right buyer but you need to give a little more pics as there a a few questionable things with it.

e.g. that vin tag in the engine bay doesn't appear to be the original vin tag. Have anyone seen Alpina tag with such poor layout/spacing?

This car:

Click image for larger version  Name:	3yNMwA2p-IhEfVS6tFR.jpeg?t=166353686698.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.2 KB ID:	10076580

Originals

Click image for larger version  Name:	e9e3b98f-1986-alpina-b6-bmw-e30-14.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.7 KB ID:	10076576

Click image for larger version  Name:	alpina-b6-27-e30-35.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.6 KB ID:	10076578

reproduction for the Alpina tribute project (at least the owner got the spacing correctly eventhough he isn't hiding that it's not the real deal - WBA and wrong font)

Click image for larger version  Name:	16317120567_54ac3707d5_b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.8 KB ID:	10076577

Is there a stamp like this?

Click image for larger version  Name:	alpina-b6-27-e30-36.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.5 KB ID:	10076579
      Last edited by zaq123; 12-01-2022, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Its original. The title also states that its an Alpina

Comment

Anyone know if this b6 sold yet?
          thanks,
          jm

Comment

Brian sold it.
            Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Thanks Raul, good to know.
              jm

Comment

Problem wiring alpina b6 2.8 e30 🇫🇷 help please

Comment

Originally posted by Mendess View Post
                  Problem wiring alpina b6 2.8 e30 🇫🇷 help please
                  Yes, we can help. Can you be more specific? What do you need ?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	221.8 KB
ID:	10084061 thank you to mavoir answered here is my problem is that this sheet this disassembly I would have liked to know where goes or if you have pictures of this sheet which is located above the glove box thank you for your answers I have a box that plugs on it

Comment

Originally posted by Mendess View Post
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	221.8 KB
ID:	10084061 thank you to mavoir answered here is my problem is that this sheet this disassembly I would have liked to know where goes or if you have pictures of this sheet which is located above the glove box thank you for your answers I have a box that plugs on it
                      Not sure if what you're after is the same as the early model idle control module but here you go:

Untitled by Bobbie Morrone, on Flickr
                      1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                      1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

thank you for sending me this photo but it is not identical to my vehicle

Comment

Working...
                        X