E30 Authentic Alpina Airdams

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Luis325
    replied
    No no no sir!
    Ill take one if that price is available end of january! haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    I guess I should end this group buy, lack of interest.
    I still have Alpina airdams but will not be the pice stated shipped anymore as that was a group by price at cost

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by Luis325
    Man im still dreaming about one of these....Fuck... Why couldnt you post this 1 week earlier..LOL
    I am sure I will have these after christmas as only 1 person has paid so 1 airdam is in shipment as we speak. So no worries :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    Man im still dreaming about one of these....Fuck... Why couldnt you post this 1 week earlier..LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    no offense taken

    Leave a comment:


  • e30rapidic
    replied
    so we are convinced these are the real deal?? (no offense!)

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    Do me a favor and measure from the bottom of the valence to the bottom of the foglight holes for me please. I want to see if it will even fit on the front of my car.
    Wait you lost me there :) the bottom of the valance to the foglights?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Do me a favor and measure from the bottom of the valence to the bottom of the foglight holes for me please. I want to see if it will even fit on the front of my car.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    My 82 Alpina e21 b6 2.8 the airdam was made of fiberglass an my other 84 Alpina e30 b6 2.8 airdam was made of abs. Right now I have friend that selling Alpina airdam for late model bumpers for $250. For sure I am to buy it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    Nope its a brand new replica...

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Luis, is it a factory valance?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by Luis325
    Come on... You dont need it...LOL
    :):):) I eed my car to look pretty too

    Originally posted by Boosted E30
    I bought one i will post up more pics once i have it.
    :)
    Photos on car is a must :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Boosted E30
    replied
    I bought one i will post up more pics once i have it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    Come on... You dont need it...LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by Luis325
    Snoopy wanna trade for a Mtech 2 Valance? hahahaha!
    Or anything else?
    I would be interested but the Alpina airdam I just bought is going on my E30 in the spring :)

    Leave a comment:

Working...