E30 Authentic Alpina Airdams

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 5ickride
    replied
    Gotcha, thx

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Correct as AC equipped cars have extra vents on the lower valance.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Originally posted by Sn00pyB0ttz
    Well let me get these and post up pic proof and instead of hawking you can own one :D

    BTW these airdams are for the AC equipped cars. If you have a non AC valance specify this after proof is up
    This is stupid but what's an AC equipped car? As in air conditioning?

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by e30rapidic
    here are some pics of an original Alpina airdam....you can see it is fibreglass.
    Die Wethje is a very well known composite part supplier. They were making the e30 M3 CF airboxes for BMW Motorsport. So, should the Alpina FG airdams have that stickers if they are inded real Alpina parts? Should they come with TUV papers too?



    Last edited by Massive Lee; 12-04-2010, 06:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Tech I's were split between Metzler and one other company. I have to look at the molding maybe this week.

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    So, looks like the 137 is ABS plastic. My M Technic 1 front spoiler was also made by Metzeler.

    Leave a comment:


  • sharky
    replied
    Thats the exact same as mine

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    My 137 front made by Metzler







    Non FRP and true ABS but it's early.

    Leave a comment:


  • DrMcDave
    replied
    Once we have proof put me down for a late model. I have the dough in my paypal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    Im hawking a late model one too!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by e30rapidic
    more like US $867 each!! I have their catalog on my laptop. I'm hawking an early style spoiler..
    Well let me get these and post up pic proof and instead of hawking you can own one :D

    BTW these airdams are for the AC equipped cars. If you have a non AC valance specify this after proof is up

    Leave a comment:


  • e30rapidic
    replied
    Originally posted by Sn00pyB0ttz
    KSK is $800usd
    more like US $867 each!! I have their catalog on my laptop. I'm hawking an early style spoiler..

    here are some pics of an original Alpina airdam....you can see it is fibreglass.





    and notice the FLAT TOP A's in Alpina, not pointy




    Pretty sure this is a knock off - pointy A's


    Last edited by e30rapidic; 12-04-2010, 04:01 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Still interested :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by Massive Lee
    An Alpina authenticity certificate would help too. Othetwise, it is just another $100 knock-off.

    BTW What's the US price for the same Alpina part at KSK?
    I get this when I order it and shipped to me.
    KSK is $800usd

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    An Alpina authenticity certificate would help too. Othetwise, it is just another $100 knock-off.

    BTW What's the US price for the same Alpina part at KSK?

    Leave a comment:

Working...