• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these still for sale ?

Comment

Originally posted by j-e30 View Post
      Are these still for sale ?
      To my knowledge they are not still for sale by the OP, but RWS makes them, from whom I purchased my kit when I was on the hunt. See below:

1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
      1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post

To my knowledge they are not still for sale by the OP, but RWS makes them, from whom I purchased my kit when I was on the hunt. See below:

https://rabbitwiringsolutions.com/co...sensor-adapter
        OMG Dude!!! you're a life saver!!!!!!

Comment

Spoke too soon...... Place my order on 4/21. Order was never delivered and the site is down.

Comment

You don't need this. Just swap the pins in the stock connector and plug it in (IIRC, signal/ground are reversed). You could even buy the parts yourself on digikey/mouser and make one for like $10, but still. Just swap the pins.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Info on the TPS wiring:
              https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...95#post9917595
              sigpic
              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
              1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Oredered from rabbit wiring solutions over 4 months nothingg showed up
                sigpic

Comment

Another Month goes by with no updates or anything..... At this point i dont even think getting my money back is an option......

Comment

Originally posted by j-e30 View Post
                    Another Month goes by with no updates or anything..... At this point i dont even think getting my money back is an option......
                    Lol. make your own. I posted a link above with all the info you need.
                    sigpic
                    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

After many racing buddies asking me to make these for them, I just ordered a large supply and threw them on my site. I have the TPS adapters and IAT adapters, along with a 3d printed e36 TPS adapter.

I don't use the fancy boots, just glue-line heat shrink to save cost. I've had these on my megasquirt enduro cars without issue for 4+ years and 15k race miles.

If you use an old-style "DIY" MS2 extra megasquirt, you don't have to swap the wires. If you stretch the stock harness it will plug right in and work properly.
                      The orignal harnesses on my cars are this style.
                      For some reason unknown to me, the MS2PNP boxes that are currently available now do not like this. They need the wires swapped (1 and 2) - see attached, On the E36 pin 2 is "signal" and Pin 1 is Ground. On the E30 (and therefore the MS2) it expects pin 1 to be the "signal" and pin 2 goes to ground. Pin 3 is V-ref on the E36 and on the MS2.
                      When I learned this, I switched to making them all with the wires swapped, and they work on the DIY MS2s in my cars as well. All the ones I make now swap Pin 1 and Pin 2. Pin 3 is always direct.

If you use a PNP MS2, you can repin the stock wiring and plug it right in also. However, this puts tension on the wiring since the E36 TPS faces backwards compared to the E30 TPS, plus its pretty hard to plug it in with the TPS installed.

https://racehuggins.com/product-category/e30/
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by redneckvtek; 01-27-2022, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Are you still selling those adapters sir?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cmeritt91 View Post
                          Are you still selling those adapters sir?

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by redneckvtek View Post

Yes
                            Okay. The link you posted didn't seem to work. How much?

Comment

Originally posted by cmeritt91 View Post
                              Okay. The link you posted didn't seem to work. How much?

You are correct. I did a reorg on my site and didnt think to fix the links I had shared externally. Its fixed now, but here is a direct link https://racehuggins.com/product/tps-adapter-harness/

Comment

Originally posted by redneckvtek View Post

You are correct. I did a reorg on my site and didnt think to fix the links I had shared externally. Its fixed now, but here is a direct link https://racehuggins.com/product/tps-adapter-harness/
                                Perfect! Just ordered. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X