Interest in s54/s62/etc. plug-n-play?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dominic49
    replied
    i would do it for $800

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonsku
    replied
    You can already get it done to S62 ECU by reliable company in Germany for around same money including alpha-n and vmax, here's the link.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Subscribed.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    I think I have a way to keep cruise control using the stock e30 switch and the drive by wire... need more parts and time.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil
    Build it and we will work with you to sell it on our new site. In exchange I will get you two sets of genuine recaros for the e30 from Germany.;)
    wait what???

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    Build it and we will work with you to sell it on our new site. In exchange I will get you two sets of genuine recaros for the e30 from Germany.;)

    Leave a comment:


  • deansbimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
    Ignore all the hate, E30 owners are cheap bastids.
    This.

    I wouldn't care if you're a high school dropout....If you can create an offering of this caliber for the BMW community then you deserve some props- and a paycheck. I'll be first in line, make it happen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    I am super interested!

    Ignore all the hate, E30 owners are cheap bastids.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    I have got it done for the s62 and 90% of the way there for the s54. I dont think I am going to offer anything though due to the rather poor reception here. I guess I have to have some special degree to do this???

    Expect a running s54 swap in a month or so...

    Leave a comment:


  • deansbimmer
    replied
    If I can get a PnP s54 setup as you described, for the price you described, I'd be in.

    Leave a comment:


  • hoveringuy
    replied
    Originally posted by mutty
    Why not attempt the m54 ecu?
    Cams are different. S54 has more teeth, plus the VANOS has more solenoids.

    The 413 ECU would theoretically work.

    Leave a comment:


  • mutty
    replied
    Why not attempt the m54 ecu?

    Leave a comment:


  • rneedham1979
    replied
    I am interested in the S62 pnp...

    Leave a comment:


  • nmlss2006
    replied
    IF it's reliable and IF the S54 likes the E34 oil pan and IF a proper exhaust can be fit and IF a proper intake path can be fit and IF you can find a supply of known-history S54s... sure! That's a lot of IFs though - which is not to say it can't or shouldn't be done, just that you may want to cover your bases. There is someone in the UK who sells a solution already, but it's more expensive.
    The S62 I'd be scared to death to consider: if nothing else, I would not want an S62 I haven't owned since new. And yes, I do own one.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Willing to warranty/guarantee your work, etc?

    Fuck yeah people are interested in an S54 swap.

    Leave a comment:

Working...