Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M50, M52, S50, & S52 (And MORE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweet3 View Post
    Excellent, I can get one made for you with the CEL wiring. You can use any S50 harness. Or you can use an m50 harness from a 93-95 e36.

and will an auto harness work?

Comment

Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
      I'm on the process of collecting parts for a S52 swap on my M10 E30. IS there a specific harness for the M10 motor? M10 dont have CEL but i want to put one for BAR inspection. Also going OBD1.

Just FYI it's illegal in CA to convert an obd2 engine back to obd1 so you will either have to be really clever about it and pray no one notices or just go obd2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
        What about for s52?
        Sorry, we are still working on figuring the s52 ms41 EWS deletes out. Not sure when these will be available yet though.
        PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sladek View Post
          and if for whatever reason i change it to obd2 i just cover shipping both ways? would obd2 include a diagnostic port or would that be on the engine side?
          Correct. And yes, only if you request the OBD2 port, then it will be included at no extra cost. You do have the option to use the round diagnostic port (which is on the engine side). But if you use the round port, places such as Advance won't have the diagnostic tool that is needed.
          PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

and will an auto harness work?
            Yes you can use an auto harness on a manual car. It has been done quite a few times.
            Or do you plan on using the Auto transmission as well?

sigpic

Comment

Yes you can use an auto harness on a manual car. It has been done quite a few times.

Or do you plan on using the Auto transmission as well?

no ive just found some auto harnesses but don't want to have to modify the harness for the check I'm doing

Comment

money sent!

Comment

Bump

sigpic

Comment

Bump

sigpic

Comment

trying to figure out the a/c input line to tap into on my e30 m3 for your harness, do you know which one i should tap? instructions were kinda vague and dont want to just start tapping random wires lol

Comment

trying to figure out the a/c input line to tap into on my e30 m3 for your harness, do you know which one i should tap? instructions were kinda vague and dont want to just start tapping random wires lol
                        PMed

sigpic

Comment

Bump for November :)

sigpic

Comment

On September 18th I talked to you about how I do not appreciate it that you have attempted to make every product that I sell like I've created a menu for you to copy and to top it off sell them at lower prices, especially on eBay. After eBay and PayPal fees you are making very little for your labor. When we talked you admitted that you took my ideas and you agreed to set your prices the same. Why have you not done that?

This is what you said, “I did get some of my ideas from you.” “no worries, I can adjust that” (prices).

Also, why do you call yourself "we". Who are you working with? Did they put you up to this or was it your idea? While not illegal, what you have done is definitely rude and unethical.
                            Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Hi, thanks for your message.
                              If you're going to include my words, don't only choose sections that fit your agenda.
                              I said I got ideas to sell what I sell...but did not copy your work whatsoever. There is a difference. I did my own swaps. And did my own research.
                              Things go both ways. I don't run to you when I see you've resembled my listing or items in any way. I understand how the market works, that's competition.
                              I don't plan on adding to the list, until another type of swap has been done in house.
                              The rest of that info is irrelevant to you.
                              I have not posted on your thread, and will not do so.
                              Also, if my time is cheaper than yours, then that's on me. There are several other guys in the market, such as Portugal and Australia, not only you. Do you even know about them? I'm guessing not. Or else you would be badgering them as well.
                              Another thing, you could follow what every "competitive" market does...and match prices. That's usually how it's done..not telling your competitor to raise their prices.
                              If you have anything to add, message me or call me. I'm not going back and forth over here.

Bump for the end of November :)
                              Last edited by sweet3; 11-26-2017, 02:03 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Another thing, you could follow what every "competitive" market does...and match prices. That's usually how it's done..not telling your competitor to raise their prices.
                                Yeah. And agreeing about same prices for common benefit is called cartel and it's even illegal. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartel

Comment

Working...
                                X