Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another S52 swap... but this time with a newb!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotcha, cool.
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

This is more than cool... this is awesome!!!!

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

Good work. Told you its what everyone does... I think its a right of passage or something for first time swaps. Glad to hear its runnin, now get the exhaust on so you can go drive it.

Comment

Drive it when you get the headers on. Its a blast!

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Congrats! That was a smooth and quick swap.

Get her buttoned up and on the road!
            cars beep boop

Comment

Trying to get this shit on the road by tomorrow.

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

congratulations man!

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Here you go... don't mind the clanking noise. Lol. I didn't put the shift linkage on with my shift nob so when the motor was on the tranny was spinning and causing the linkage to jump and hit it ever so often.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Thanks for the kudos. Man, I guess I didn't do anything wrong with this swap. I just thought I did and got owned by fuel lines. LOL.

Comment

Aw dont say that! I said the same thing and I had a horrible vibration problem. Welcome to the club..

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Very nice, get that shit done, so you can work out the bugs...

Comment

Originally posted by jahnaboi View Post
                        Here you go... don't mind the clanking noise. Lol. I didn't put the shift linkage on with my shift nob so when the motor was on the tranny was spinning and causing the linkage to jump and hit it ever so often.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Thanks for the kudos. Man, I guess I didn't do anything wrong with this swap. I just thought I did and got owned by fuel lines. LOL.
                        god damn dude, that shit sounds mean. Congratulations on your successful swap, now get that fucker on the road!

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                        Originally posted by slammin.e28
                        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

congrats man..... now u can help me with mine.lol

Comment

yeaaahhh boy !!
                            man it's a relief to hear her start !!
                            photoshoot soon huh?

that is of course if i get up to ur gf's house without scratching my oilpan lol.
                            i guess you could say i feel pretty accomplished too.. haha

but damn.
                            good luck with the exhaust setup and that little clanking noise fix

best modification to any car is a clean car.
                            -jeff

Comment

The clanking noise is my shift lever hitting the spindle of the tranny because it rotates in the air in neutral. I didn't put my shift knob together yet so it was just dangling. Fixed though already. =) Waiting on SQ bimmer for my catless midpipes. =)

Comment

Did you get your welded obdII manifolds yet? If not I've got an extra set sitting around.

-Nick

Comment

Working...
                                X