Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another S52 swap... but this time with a newb!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure he has more important things to do than babysit

Comment

Funny how jgood and oopezoo talk as if they know what my car isn't capable of and they are swapping merely m50s. You guys really need do more homework and pay up more money if you want to be nearly as fast.

As you said oopezoo, "you have nothing better to do but sit behind the computer." You sure got that right, and that's the reason why my car is running.

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

Homey, I know exactly what your car is capable of but like I said, all you're doing is jacking off on your keyboard without some solid dyno numbers or timeslips. Unless you like sticky keyboards...
        '89 325is S50 Track Montser
        '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

and I never once mentioned how capable your car is.......I could really care less. You want fast, go buy a bike. Thank you for informing me of how inferior I am because you pissed away more money on your 20 year old junker than I did. I hope it fufills all of your wildest dreams.......and please, by all means come back and tell us about it when it does

Comment

I had a bike. I sold it last year for this swap. A cbr 600 f2 with stage 2 jet kit, full vance&hines exhaust, k&n filter, ohlins suspension (tripple clicker), racetech fork springs/dampeners (revalved), 520 conversion (took off before sale). I know what fast is.

Like I said you fags have nothing better to do but to start shit.

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

This thread started off so good. It is now ruined. Jahnaboi, wish you were not so far away I have my friends 08 evo mr in my parking lot right now, I know you car would beet it from 2nd gear rolling start. ( probly up to about 180km though ) I think you guys are over rating the evo.
              sigpic I HATE SPEED BUMPS !!!!!

Comment

Iono. I didn't even want it to end this way... but look how it started as soon as I mention my first kill with my swap. =/

Oh well. Regardless of all the bs remarks, working on my custom headshield for my intake. Will take pictures soon.

Comment

this is what i think. This thread was about an s52 swap janaboy swap is done u r happy really great pics and details i happy for u but now i think its time to end this thread and if ya wanna battle it out then make a new thread like " :finger:FUCK THEM E30 S52 HATERS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hitler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jahnaboi View Post
                    Iono.
                    What?
                    '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by russiane30 View Post
                      this is what i think. This thread was about an s52 swap janaboy swap is done u r happy really great pics and details i happy for u but now i think its time to end this thread and if ya wanna battle it out then make a new thread like " :finger:FUCK THEM E30 S52 HATERS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hitler:
                      '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

Comment

Oddly enough you don't know that I've never gotten in an accident or a ticket in 7 years. Another dumbass remark from another dumbass person. So you're saying you've never floored your car EVER against someone for one block? Suck a big one jerk or come here and talk shit to my face. Wow.

Matt, wanna regulate here?
                        Rough day? Somebody can't take a fuckin joke. I don't want to send you on a multi-state killing spree.

Funny how jgood and oopezoo talk as if they know what my car isn't capable of and they are swapping merely m50s.
                        Find the post where I said anything about what your car is capable of. I'll be waiting.

I was joking anyway. You have the worst sense of humor I've ever seen.

I did my m50 swap for reliability (80+ mile/day commute). I did it for less then $500. I don't give two shits how fast my street car is. I have a track car that gets my money. And it doesn't even get much of my money, as I have more important things to worry about then cars.

You guys really need do more homework and pay up more money if you want to be nearly as fast.
                        L-O-FUCKIN-L.

sorry man, you are too fast and too furious for me.
                        85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                        e30 restoration and V8 swap
                        24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                          Rough day? Somebody can't take a fuckin joke. I don't want to send you on a multi-state killing spree.

Find the post where I said anything about what your car is capable of. I'll be waiting.

I was joking anyway. You have the worst sense of humor I've ever seen.

I did my m50 swap for reliability (80+ mile/day commute). I did it for less then $500. I don't give two shits how fast my street car is. I have a track car that gets my money. And it doesn't even get much of my money, as I have more important things to worry about then cars.

L-O-FUCKIN-L.

sorry man, you are too fast and too furious for me.
                          Obviously I can't tell when you are joking so therefore I respond accordingly to how I interpreted what you said. Why wouldn't I take everything you guys have said into offense? Everyones bashing on me saying that my car is slow as shit and I'm a compulsive liar. Would you want people bashing on your swap? I wouldn't think so.

Anyways regardless of everything just drop it. I'm pass it. Here's my heat shield I fabbed up today. Cost me 2 dollars and 2 hours of work. The hardest part was making the circular hole within the sheet metal.

Only flaw that I did was I didn't cut the chassis side accordingly so its the only side that doesn't sit flush/air tight. The second one I'll make will be perfect as this is a trial and error. Looks rather good to be if you ask me.

It sits flush on the bottom and front, just the chassis side where it sits over the wheel well needs to be refined.

-Jasper

Comment

Tee-Hee

Comment

Flame on me all you want

Would you want people bashing on your swap? I wouldn't think so.

Then don't ask for it?

And even if I was serious, you responded like a e-thugging dbag.

Did you do this swap for you or for us? Why do you have something to prove? You sure as hell aren't going to impress many people with a 240whp car, and stories of street racing. I'm not even impressed with 500hp cars. Anyone can open a wallet and build something fast. Show me some talent via driving skill (not drag racing either) and maybe you'll get a 'good job' from me. Otherwise, you are not going to get a bunch of people swinging from your nuts and building up your ego.

Just relax dude, it's a forum.

BTW, nice heat shield.
                              Last edited by JGood; 01-08-2009, 05:14 PM.
                              85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                              e30 restoration and V8 swap
                              24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Obviously I can't tell when you are joking so therefore I respond accordingly to how I interpreted what you said. Why wouldn't I take everything you guys have said into offense? Everyones bashing on me saying that my car is slow as shit and I'm a compulsive liar. Would you want people bashing on your swap? I wouldn't think so.

Anyways regardless of everything just drop it. I'm pass it. Here's my heat shield I fabbed up today. Cost me 2 dollars and 2 hours of work. The hardest part was making the circular hole within the sheet metal.

Only flaw that I did was I didn't cut the chassis side accordingly so its the only side that doesn't sit flush/air tight. The second one I'll make will be perfect as this is a trial and error. Looks rather good to be if you ask me.

It sits flush on the bottom and front, just the chassis side where it sits over the wheel well needs to be refined.

-Jasper
                                thats actually not too shabby there. did you bend the sheet metal or was it "pre bent"? stupid question to ask but im just curious.
                                Last edited by dude8383; 01-08-2009, 05:28 PM.
                                IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Working...
                                X