S54 SMGII into an E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob
    dude its budget beater, you might as well try to convince jordan his car doesnt have a body kit...
    Still gotta fight the fight i guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Budget Beater
      what a waste of a good drivetrain, thats like putting a diamond into a pile of crap. putting that much $$ into an E30 is a completely waste. E36 i can understand, its the track king, but E30 not worth it at all
      So whats this guys deal? Retard or just ignorant?:loco:

Comment

Nah he's just pissed his S62 into E36 project never came to fruition.

Originally posted by whysimon
        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

OK, I actually defend bb on his thread, not because I believe in what he does, but because I believe in tolerance for others' projects. I can no longer defend bb. If you want people to tolerate your hacked together crap, which I have done in the past, then you need to tolerate others as well, paticularly when they are doing it better than you!

Comment

Bitch slapped!

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by JRowe
              OK, I actually defend bb on his thread, not because I believe in what he does, but because I believe in tolerance for others' projects. I can no longer defend bb. If you want people to tolerate your hacked together crap, which I have done in the past, then you need to tolerate others as well, paticularly when they are doing it better than you!
              Oh snap.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Budget Beater
                what a waste of a good drivetrain, thats like putting a diamond into a pile of crap. putting that much $$ into an E30 is a completely waste. E36 i can understand, its the track king, but E30 not worth it at all
                not everyone here bought $500 hooptie pieces of shit!

Comment

Guys I didn't mean to start any drama. George seems like a good guy so I posted the link on here so that the E30 crowd could help out when needed.

Comment

Originally posted by s40boy
                    So whats this guys deal? Retard or just ignorant?:loco:

both.

isn't this the moron that only did "mods" that were under $200??? also didn't most of those "mods" come from ebay?

L O L

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan///Mpower
                      Guys I didn't mean to start any drama. George seems like a good guy so I posted the link on here so that the E30 crowd could help out when needed.
                      Believe me, you didn't start this drama.

I think the SMG II project is pretty fucking cool. I'm jealous of his resources, but heh if you've got the time and the funds, go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce
                        both.

isn't this the moron that only did "mods" that were under $200??? also didn't most of those "mods" come from ebay?

L O L
                        $50

project hooptie carbon fiber intake ebay special

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                          $50

project hooptie carbon fiber intake ebay special
                          shit i feel like a dumbass for giving him that much credit now! haha.

Comment

yah, he could have bought a real performance chip and not an ebay fake one if what you posted were true!

Comment

Bump. Check out the progress. It's moving pretty quickly.

Comment

bump. car's getting close, looks fucking sweet.
                                Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X