Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerton
    replied
    EID Mubarak Mohammed, nice work and thank you for reminding me that I need to do this. I will do it in preparation to George's one touch window switch module.

Leave a comment:

• Mohammed_A
    replied
    just finished mine

Leave a comment:

• Aerton
    replied
    George is that my unit you are selling??? LOL

and I guess I cannot use the small bases with the one touch either, I was buying some from a guy on ebay.??

Originally posted by george graves View Post
    Yea, that would be me. But my unit is even better - rather then the light just turning off at the end of the 30 seconds, they DIM out slowly - and they dim out when you put the key in the ignition too. I have one unit left - more info here....

Leave a comment:

• Kwaaahhh
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus View Post
    Get the big base switches for now. Small base ones need a bunch of circuitry and custom work to make them work.

Too tired now to explain, I've been breathing old people farts on an airplane for most of the day :(
    Thanks kronus, I'll look for those.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by learningcurve86 View Post
    question: you know how when our doors are open the over-head lights are on, and when they close the lights go off? has anyone made a system were the lights stay on for say.... 30 seconds after the doors shut? maybe i'm the only one that wants this...
    Yea, that would be me. But my unit is even better - rather then the light just turning off at the end of the 30 seconds, they DIM out slowly - and they dim out when you put the key in the ignition too. I have one unit left - more info here....

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Kwaaahhh View Post
    Oic thanks man! So which one would you recommend, the big or small base switches. Going to head to the junk yard this weekend, see what i can find.
    Get the big base switches for now. Small base ones need a bunch of circuitry and custom work to make them work.

Too tired now to explain, I've been breathing old people farts on an airplane for most of the day :(

Leave a comment:

• Sam Cogley
    replied
    Originally posted by learningcurve86 View Post
    question: you know how when our doors are open the over-head lights are on, and when they close the lights go off? has anyone made a system were the lights stay on for say.... 30 seconds after the doors shut? maybe i'm the only one that wants this...
    Yes, someone is selling them here or at E30tech or one of the other sites...

Leave a comment:

• Kwaaahhh
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus View Post
    One touch is more difficult because it actually requires some control logic. I'm messing around with a circuit right now that uses the small-base e36 switches to do regular window opening/closing as well as one-touch.

If you can find a (on)|off|(on) flip switch ( (on) means momentary on, so the switch won't stay in that position unless you hold it) DPDT switch, you can set it up to control all your windows at the same time. I don't have a graphically-inclined program right now (my desktop is packed away) but I'll try to illustrate the setup tomorrow or during the weekend.

Bug me via PM if I forget or something.
    Oic thanks man! So which one would you recommend, the big or small base switches. Going to head to the junk yard this weekend, see what i can find.

Leave a comment:

• learningcurve86
    replied

Leave a comment:

• teh Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by teh phil View Post
    does anybody have a lighted e36 switch/harness laying around? I bought two a while back, but one was broken.....now my window switches don't match. :rofl:
    ^^^^^

:(

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    anyone?
    One touch is more difficult because it actually requires some control logic. I'm messing around with a circuit right now that uses the small-base e36 switches to do regular window opening/closing as well as one-touch.

If you can find a (on)|off|(on) flip switch ( (on) means momentary on, so the switch won't stay in that position unless you hold it) DPDT switch, you can set it up to control all your windows at the same time. I don't have a graphically-inclined program right now (my desktop is packed away) but I'll try to illustrate the setup tomorrow or during the weekend.

Bug me via PM if I forget or something.
    Last edited by kronus; 08-01-2008, 01:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kwaaahhh
    replied
    Originally posted by kwaaahhh View Post
    so if retrofitting the e36 switches, you can't have the one touch roll up/down option? Is it possible to wire so that one switch rolls down all the windows? Would like to this to my vert. If thats possible.
    anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Aptyp
    replied
    All i gotta do now is fix my tracks.

Leave a comment:

• franco90
    replied
    So if retrofitting the e36 switches, you can't have the one touch roll up/down option? Is it possible to wire so that one switch rolls down all the windows? Would like to this to my vert. if thats possible.
    yes its posible but why would you want to do that. if you want to do that let me know i will help you

Leave a comment:

• Kwaaahhh
    replied
    So if retrofitting the e36 switches, you can't have the one touch roll up/down option? Is it possible to wire so that one switch rolls down all the windows? Would like to this to my vert. if thats possible.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X