• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You are ONLY missing out on...."

Not even close.
    You're missing out on 1,000,000 things.

Comment

I have researched from kamotors and others that first gear, before boost build, bogs down due to a rich condition. I don't understand how MS would do a better job of this vs war, shouldn't it have the same problem?
      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

I've seen enough people get fed up with the WAR chip and switch to MS that I feel MS is the way to go.
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
          I have researched from kamotors and others that first gear, before boost build, bogs down due to a rich condition. I don't understand how MS would do a better job of this vs war, shouldn't it have the same problem?
          No. MS was designed for boost, and the technology is about 20 years newer.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post

MS runs speed density, it "KNOWS" how much air is in the system. It will only send in the correct amount of fuel for the load and air in the motor unlike the WAR chip which just says, hey your at 4krpm lets send in a poo ton of fuel even though you cant reach boost in first gear..

MS runs PERFECT on a boosted E30, never has stupid bogs or stutters ever, even if you blow a coupler the car will run, just simply be down on power.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by sayed ali View Post
              You will have major problems running 42lb injectors with war chip, as it's designed for 30lb max, with your motronic it's very difficult to have a custom chip to be able to run the 42lb injectors, but it's possible .. ;)

Don't waste your time & money on war chip, stay with the stock motronic for your low boost or go with MEGASQUIRT for whatever boost, whatever injectors :)

also that's not true...you can run 42lbers just fine on war chip as soon as you adjust the fueling for them. Friend is actually running 42lbers N/A and its runs just like stock.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                also that's not true...you can run 42lbers just fine on war chip as soon as you adjust the fueling for them. Friend is actually running 42lbers N/A and its runs just like stock.
                ^ When you were using WAR chip why didn't use the 42lbs then? I remember you have asked if its possible or not, and said most people who run 42lb have had problems..

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

Anyway, it's mentioned in their website, maybe it's a new software ..

https://www.millerperformancecars.co...category_id=10

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

^ When you were using WAR chip why didn't use the 42lbs then? I remember you have asked if its possible or not, and said most people who run 42lb have had problems..
                    he was turbo, it had issues in 1st gear no matter what he tried. N/A is a different story but I don't know what use 42# injectors are on an N/A motor.

Anyway, it's mentioned in their website, maybe it's a new software ..

https://www.millerperformancecars.co...category_id=10
                    link is broken
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                      he was turbo, it had issues in 1st gear no matter what he tried. N/A is a different story but I don't know what use 42# injectors are on an N/A motor.

link is broken
                      exactly boosted on war brings a whole new list of issues. The car using the 42lbers was going to supercharge but ran into issue and is currently DDing the car N/A with no issues.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Working...
                      X