Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bullet Ride's 2.8L Stroker Project (Updated: Dyno Plot pg. 6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok cool. Thanks guys!
    sigpic

Comment

What a great thread... sorry to resurrect it for my question though!

What 325i pistons did you use initially, early or late model? I was wondering if using late model pistons would require machining the crank counterweights since they have a shorter skirt than the early model. I'd love to avoid that job...

Comment

Originally posted by LovelessAndroid View Post
        What a great thread... sorry to resurrect it for my question though!

What 325i pistons did you use initially, early or late model? I was wondering if using late model pistons would require machining the crank counterweights since they have a shorter skirt than the early model. I'd love to avoid that job...
        Late model.

Comment

How are those mild steel BavAuto headers holding up? Any rust issues etc? I just picked up brand new coated set of Bav headers +mid pipes. Wonder how long they will last.
          Last edited by zaq123; 04-10-2017, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
            How are those mild steel BavAuto headers holding up? Any rust issues etc? I just picked up brand new coated set of Bav headers +mid pipes. Wonder how long they will last.
            There are a couple of pretty decent flat spots on the bottom from scraping on high speed dips in the road (these things hang low) but overall they are holding up ok.

Comment

Bump
              great thread, nice motivation there

Comment

Working...
              X