Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump, updates?
    Transaction Feedback: -click here
    [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
    [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Currently working out prices but it is looking like $1700 is going to be the price plus shipping. There will be a couple of available options that would make the price go up slightly. Manifold coating, intercooler piping coating, included wideband.

Planning to build the first kit around Christmas time.
      I will need $500 down if you want in and the rest before I start building the kits.

If 5 or more people get in I am hoping to get some quantity discounts and will pass along the savings to everyone buying a kit.

Here are a couple videos from my buddies e21 at an autocross today. The kit will be pretty much exactly like what is on his car. The tune will be the tune that we have spent many hours tuning on his car. Did a little bit more adjusting this week to make sure cold start is working as it should. He has been beating the piss out of his car and all is holding up GREAT.

I will be sending out PMs to those that either said they were interested or had PMd me before in the next couple days. But please if you are planning on getting a kit please send me a PM so I can start a list and get things moving forward.

thanks!
      www.classicdaily.net
      1970 m42 swapped 2002
      1985 LS1/T56 Swapped e28 (557e)

www.blunttech.com - For all your parts needs

Follow me on Instagram for constant build updates @classicdaily
      https://www.facebook.com/ClassicDailyLLC

Comment

info on just your wideband kit?
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I will be offering widebands from www.14point7.com. I am waiting for my sample to get here of the standalone gauge style and once I am happy with it I will be offering it in the turbo kits as well as a group buy. I have been using his SLC PP2 for over a year with tuning the turbo car and currently the LSx e12.

Pricing will be $175 WITH shipping in the US. That will come with the gauge and sensor.
          Pricing in the kit will be less.

Also will have the spartan wideband sensor he has...no guage just 10-20afr/0-5v and a narrow band output. Same sorta deal $105 shipped in the US. Less inside the kit.

I can also offer the SLC PP2 and SLC DIY2.
          www.classicdaily.net
          1970 m42 swapped 2002

Comment

I'll be in on this for sure.

Comment

very interested, would there be a rhd option?(different manifold to clear the steering shaft)And shipping to Australia

Comment

Yes I will ship to Australia. The manifold will be a top mount so it should clear the steering. The downpipe might not tho.

I would need some pictures of the area where the steering shaft is so I can make sure the manifold clears.
                www.classicdaily.net
                1970 m42 swapped 2002

Comment

Sorry for the noob-ish questions, but that wideband is AFR, right? Do you plan to also have a boost gauge and maybe oil pressure?
                  The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                  Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                  2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                  2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

yes, wideband is AFR. Yes I can also offer matching boost and possibly oil pressure. For sure boost (matching the AFR/wideband gauge)
                    www.classicdaily.net
                    1970 m42 swapped 2002

Comment

If I have my own turbo (GTX2863R), could you adapt it for that? I'd be using a TiAL v-band exhaust housing. I'm not a fan of Chinese parts; where do the rest of the components come from?
                      1987 Toyota MR2: 20v blacktop screamer
                      sigpic
                      2013 Subaru BRZ: the new hotness
                      1991 318is Alpine White: sold
                      1989 325i Alpine White: sold

Comment

Without having the turbo here I would not be able to make a manifold for it. Also different turbos react differently so the tune would be different.
                        www.classicdaily.net
                        1970 m42 swapped 2002

Comment

I had a feeling you would say that. Possible to send you the turbo and you could tune it or...?
                          1987 Toyota MR2: 20v blacktop screamer
                          sigpic
                          2013 Subaru BRZ: the new hotness
                          1991 318is Alpine White: sold
                          1989 325i Alpine White: sold

Comment

I won't be able to tune it as I would have to build an entire kit around that turbo....intercooler piping, etc etc. The tune I have MIGHT be close and I could always adjust if you can give me some feed back and/or logs.

As for sending me the turbo and making a different manifold......that might be a possibility. Send me a PM and we can go from there. Yours would be a bit more custom than just a bolt on kit...
                            www.classicdaily.net
                            1970 m42 swapped 2002

Comment

Id really consider this over a swap for that price if it's reliable. Consider me interested.
                              91 318is M50 swapped
                              05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                                DTM in vista CA did a bone stock refreshed m42 on 14psi. It made close to 250 wheel hp.
                                You have a link to this? I searched, but couldn't find anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X