Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds really nice

Comment

Sounds amazing.. Good work and congrads!

MY BUILD THREAD
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=235231

INSTAGRAM : @luchcolaneri

Comment

So we finished the pedal/booster/master cylinder. It actually was not to difficult. Pretty much modified the brake pedal box, pedal and added a rod end to the hydroboost actuating arm. Took a few hours. All that is left is just finishing work...

The rest of brake system will be composed of the OEM ABS unit, all new fittings, and stainless steel aeroquip AQP line will replace the factory hard lines.

Comment

^ thats intense. are you going to run all the lines in oem locations?

Comment

Originally posted by airkhin View Post
            ^ thats intense. are you going to run all the lines in oem locations?
            Yes and no. Lines will be hidden where possible. We are trying to keep the engine bay as clean ass possible. Computers, fuse box, etc are ran through the fire wall and housed in the upper portion of the glove box.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
              It's like Japandrew, except you're fucking awesome instead of a ginormous retard

Put a ring on that shit. Fast.
              :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

at the end of the day, my boyfriend's way hotter than your wife.

My Life > Your Life

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:
              Last edited by Jparkr; 01-18-2013, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Now is when you provide the pics to prove it, you know the rules!

Comment

awesome project!

and +1 on finding a girl to help, cleaning that gunk off wires is an annoying pain in the ass
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                  If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Nice progress, I too was WTF about the gaskets you've used.... lol!
                    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

definitely coming to sac to see this when it's all buttoned up.
                      past:
                      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:
                      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

I just took a month off from work to finish this project. "Its about to get real" Lol

Comment

i seriously just looked for a "like" button to hit on your post.
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                          If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Got another shipment in...

Exhaust in a box. 2.5" pipe, X-pipe, Magnaflow Muffler. I wish it came ready to be installed...lol

So here is my new brake system. -3 Aeroquip PTFE line, Steel fittings. Again, I wish it came ready to be instlaled...

New fan. 14" rated at 2250cfm??? I seriously doubt it but who knows.

New Axles!!!

-12 fittings and hose. -12 hose ends will be welded on to my water pump and 90* fittings will shoot the hot water to the rear. I hate hose clamps!!

Just started mocking up fittings...

Here is the rear T-fitting for the rear lines...

Comment

Here are some random pics of the rear suspension. Nothing is more fun than reinstalling new parts. Makes things MUCH easier and cleaner..

Yes, somehow during ALL my planning I TOTALLY forgot to install a rear camber kit. Im already paying for it with some negative camber and a bit of toe-in on the rear wheels. Im too damn lazy to remove it the rear subframe and install the kit. So Im going to complete the car, drive it and take a day to drop the rear and burn them in....
                              Last edited by LSM3; 01-29-2013, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Looks great man.
                                I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Working...
                                X