No announcement yet.

Massive BBK Wheel Fitment Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody tried IE 4x100 Alpina replicas? He sells a 16×8 ET28 that is attractive to me.

Attached Files

Comment

Dingg got the ball rolling by testing a set of 15x8 Sparco ff1 wheels over a Massive 300x22 Sport kit. I ordered a single wheel and was interested in seeing if it would fit over the 300x32 Race kit and how much spacing it would need.

I found someone locally and tried it out.

First, we tried the wheel with his existing 15mm spacer and it fit no problem. Clearance to the spokes was not even close to being an issue and about 3/16' at the closest point to the barrel.

Went to a 10mm spacer. still fit great.

Went to a 5mm spacer. Still fit great. Good clearance to the spokes and about 1/8" gap at the closest part of the barrel.

Didn't try it without any spacer, but it would probably fit.

Now, these wheels are 15x8 ET25 so it will take a 5mm spacer no matter what to make them clear the struts. I even run a 3mm spacer on my ET20 wheels for a little extra tire clearance.

Final verdict, the Sparco 15x8 ET25 wheel available at the Tire Rack for $170 fits both the Massive Sport and Race kits without issue. A 5mm spacer (included by the Tire Rack!!) will be required no matter what brakes you run.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	619
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	10025738

Name:	Capture4.JPG
Views:	605
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	10025737

Name:	Capture3.JPG
Views:	643
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	10025736 Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	651
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	10025735

Comment

Two thumbs up !!! Thanks for your research. ;-)
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

WELP I know what rims and brakes Ill be buying. Thanks for being the guinea pig hoveringuy

Comment

Hey everyone,

I went to visit the Massive site and found out that the domain is no longer valid. Is Lee still doing brake kits for our cars? I'm having a panic attack right now as I would like to buy his kit specifically for my car.

Let me know!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jjc034 View Post
              Hey everyone,

I went to visit the Massive site and found out that the domain is no longer valid. Is Lee still doing brake kits for our cars? I'm having a panic attack right now as I would like to buy his kit specifically for my car.

Let me know!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              I was in the same boat until I found out he's on Facebook and still posts his products there.

Comment

Originally posted by jjc034 View Post
                I went to visit the Massive site and found out that the domain is no longer valid.
                I did the same recently. He said on FB that the site was hacked and deleted, should be back "soon".

Unfortunately the templates don't seem to be available right now.
                Originally posted by priapism
                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                Originally posted by shameson
                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Has no one tried Enkei RPF1 in 15x7 or 15x8?

Comment

Order one and give it a shot.

Comment

I am running Keskin KT4. 7.5 fronts. I wonder if they'll clear the 300mm set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	dh2RKAp.jpg Views:	0 Size:	110.2 KB ID:	10070947
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	hn5eBMO.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.9 KB ID:	10070946
                        15x8 et25 konig dekagrams fit and clear the 300x32 race kit perfectly with a 5mm spacer.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gokarter64 View Post
                          15x8 et25 konig dekagrams fit and clear the 300x32 race kit perfectly with a 5mm spacer.
                          This is great news! What size tires are you running?
                          Originally posted by priapism
                          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                          Originally posted by shameson
                          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post

This is great news! What size tires are you running?
                            sorry for the late reply i don't get onto r3v much. im running 225/45/15 proxes r1rs

Comment

Reviving this old thread as it’s been a great resource. Has anyone tried the Team Dynamics Pro Race LT in 15x8 ET20?
                              Team Dynamics Pro Race LT 15x8 4x100 73.1 ET20 ET25 ET35 - several colors - flow formed - 10 spoke design - knurled bead area

Seems like it’s the perfect fitment for the E30. If it fits over the Massive 300x32 kit with superlite calipers it would really be ideal.

Comment

Working...
                              X