Showoff your Bottlecaps!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by trackjunkie21
    What's the suspension setup?
    GC 450/600, GC camber plates, Bilstein Sports. Non modified strut tubes.
    I dont own this car anymore though.

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by Raven Tooth
    NC325iC, are you running P195/65R/R14s or P195/60R/R14s? I wanted white lettered tires for my bottle caps but most performance tires are discontinued. The only size I can find is P195/60R/R14. If so, do they seem kind of too small?

    Anyone know of any performance tires (with white letters or not) that are made in that size still, and where to find them?
    I think 195/60r/r14 is a perfect size. I have 205/60/14 on my bottlecaps and it doesn't look too small. Unless you are on stock suspension then every wheel looks small lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raven Tooth
    replied
    NC325iC, are you running P195/65R/R14s or P195/60R/R14s? I wanted white lettered tires for my bottle caps but most performance tires are discontinued. The only size I can find is P195/60R/R14. If so, do they seem kind of too small?

    Anyone know of any performance tires (with white letters or not) that are made in that size still, and where to find them?

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz


    Old whip.. Forgot the new owners screen name for some reason.
    What's the suspension setup?

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied


    Old whip.. Forgot the new owners screen name for some reason.

    Leave a comment:


  • pinoy325i
    replied
    Originally posted by ck_taft325is
    Sure I'll PM you some. Send me a PM so I remember when I get home ;)
    pm sent :)

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Sure I'll PM you some. Send me a PM so I remember when I get home ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • pinoy325i
    replied
    Originally posted by ck_taft325is
    Not finished yet, but here they are unmounted with a polished lip. Still deciding if I want to go black/gloss clear or gun-metal/gloss clear.

    Black center/polished lip


    Lip detail/gun-metal

    ohh kinda interested in those gunmetal ones. got pics showing the whole wheel?

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Custom... Not mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Not finished yet, but here they are unmounted with a polished lip. Still deciding if I want to go black/gloss clear or gun-metal/gloss clear.

    Black center/polished lip


    Lip detail/gun-metal

    Leave a comment:


  • tonywonder
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    Looks good. I was thinkin of doing the white wall but with different wheels. now i know how it looks. Any more pictures of this setup? And info on the suspension and drop?

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    bump lets see some more bottlecaps ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • NC325iC
    replied
    Originally posted by cbake82
    Yeah to bad they're cooper tires which are crap and I say you should get those off the car as soon as you can!!!
    thats not why theyre crap, theyre crap because theyre 5+ yearsold and cracking

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    luv it! now remember to slick your hair back, roll your pant legs and well you know the rest.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlUe E30
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...