i had style 5s redrilled, to 4x100. ran a 20mm rear spacer, basically like running an adapter. Rubbed in rear only on bumps. fronts I ran an 8mm, no issue.
front might stick out a bit and rub, not sure
e38 style fives with adapters
Collapse
X
-
I just ordered a set of the draft 42 adapters in 20mm form, so I should have a definitive answer in a week or so. I'll be sure to document the amount of roll that's needed for others interested.Leave a comment:
-
-
Okay there was some talk about needing to run 18mm adapters, and the draft 42 designs adapters are only 20mm at the lowest. what does this change?Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Rear rub. Fronts have acres of space.In the front or rear?
In the past I ran a 16 by 9 et10 with a 215/45/16 and there was too much poke upfront, outback was perfect though with a roll and a pull.
If you ran a 18mm adapter that would bring the style 5 in the front to et5.
You think with et 5 upfront and a 205/45/16 it will rub? I don't think so. I may be wrong though.
Shouldn't need more than a flat roll and decent springs on an early model.Leave a comment:
-
her:
Leave a comment:
-
This post is to glorify your dog some more: I laughed out loud.
Also, good luck with the wheels.Leave a comment:
-




Leave a comment: