Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok it may sound stupid but I'm thinking of going 225/45/r16 tires on my rear … anybody using these tires size and have pictures?….

Comment

Originally posted by crzylildude View Post
      Ok it may sound stupid but I'm thinking of going 225/45/r16 tires on my rear … anybody using these tires size and have pictures?….
      I ran these for a while, look in my thread in my sig
      -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
      08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
      318iS, slow build/garage queen...
      '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
      Originally posted by roguetoaster
      Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Fitted Oz Futura 10.5j R17 rear, 245/35 and 9j 215/40 front, 5x120 e36 m3 suspension, kw coilovers,

Last edited by BMWfanz; 04-13-2016, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Needs camber ^^^

Guys what spacer will I need to get a semiflush fit with 225/45/16 dunlop starspecs 16x7 +42
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Daily: 06 Chevy Colorado (wannabe racetruck)
          Drift/Track Car: 91 Bmw 318i 4dr

Comment

A friend of mine is looking to sell his Work CR-01's. Any chance these will fit an '89 with GC/Koni coilovers, and if so what tire sizes am I looking at?

15x8 +10
            15x9 +20
            1989 325is w/M52 swap
            1989 320i coupe, mostly stock

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
              205/50 no spacers.

Awesome. Thanks!!

Comment

Hey guys

Just got these volk 17x8 17x9's for the e30. Offset is 36 so will be getting spacers, but what is the biggest size tyre i can fit with serious guard rolling and what kinda offset would allow that. I need grip so was hoping 235/40 in the back and 215 or 225 in the front if poss!

T U R B O - M 2 0 - B U I L D

M U S C C O O

Comment

hey great service here. have one question I've searched and found conflicting answers. i would like to run BBS RZ 469 style 5 16x8 et23 5x120 on my 1991 318ic e30 i will be running adapters with these. what i need to know is 18 or 20mm adapters and what tires should i run 205 45 16 ? the car is lowered on bilstein sport springs and shocks and i do not want to roll fenders if possible. thank you in advance.

pic of car.
                  i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

i did more searching on your thread specifically and i think these wheels are not for me with the conditions i just described huh? my next question is if i went with this set up how much would i need to roll my fenders thank you.
                    i love bmws

Comment

Soooo my buddy will be upgrading his wheels/tires on his 330ci so I may be able to buy his style 72's for a good price.

I doubt anyone has run these since they are a staggered setup F: 18x8 et47 R: 18x8.5 et50 72.6 CB.

Any chance these could fit with 18 or 20mm adapters and additional spacers and fender roll? They just looked so good when we rolled the wheels up next to the E30, I had to ask.
                      Thanks.

[IMG][/IMG]
                      '90 325is Schwarz
                      5 lug'd 24V Turbo on VEMS

Comment

Probably has been covered but:

Would (E38 Style 5's) 16x8 ET20 + 18mm adapters run fine on Bilstien B8's + H&R springs?

205's or 215's?

How will the wider track up front alter the steering feel?
                        -ALaS

Comment

Hey I am looking at 15" 8.5 with et17.. I believe the bore is 73.1.

i was thinking 215-225/50's on my early model Vert with stock suspension. I like the poke look so if possible I would push them out more.

Yes I am a newb. Any thoughts? advice?

cheers
                          Last edited by McWattersJ; 04-18-2016, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BMBMW View Post
                            New to bmw e30 family i have e30 325i with 5 lug conver. and i want to see if i can fit 17x8.5 et 25-30 on all 4 corners and how big tires. Sorry if im asking same question. THX
                            I need the full details of your 5-lug.

Comment

Originally posted by Badabing86 View Post
                              Ok forgive me if I sound completely lots but just trying to get an understanding of bore offset and what not for the E30. I am wanting to run a 17 inch wheel on an '88 325 . I understand the bolt pattern is 4X100. But where I am confused is the bore hub. Here take these wheels http://www.ebay.com/itm/17-4x100-4x1...RW1dzV&vxp=mtr

Would these wheels need spacers in order to fit?
                              or these ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/17X9-75-XXR-...5U3BD2&vxp=mtr
                              The first setup could work with spacers and hubcentric rings. But then you're spending $200+ to get them on. The second set doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by JuZap_240 View Post
                                Ok then with those tires will they fit on the car?? Or will I run into any problems....guards are going to get rolled
                                They'll fit perfect with rolled rears and the sizes I listed.

Comment

Working...
                                X