Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneCleanE30 View Post
    front & rear 16"x8.5" 32mm
    I just looked at the link you included and it's for 5x114.3 wheels. You'll want 5x120.7 adapters.

I'd recommend 20mm all around with 205/45 tires.

Comment

Originally posted by rnw View Post
      Thanks jay, i think i will try the 225/40 and 245/35.

Can i ask for Another question ?
      I have oz mito type ii parts :
      - 4 pcs oz mito ii center (spec on the wheels 19x8.5 et.13)
      - 2 pcs 18x1.5in lip
      (need to find 2 lip and 4 barrel)

Plan to build that parts to become 18x8in front and 18x9.5in rear. The spec will be:
      - front: lip 1.5in + barrel 6.5in (offset 32?)
      - rear: lip 2in + barrel 7.5in (offset 38?)
      About the offset please cmiiw..
      Is this ok for both e36 and e34 ? (if you have other opinion for the lip and barrel combination pls let me know). And what the tire size combination for e36 and e34?
      Thank you.
      Tried to follow this and I'm lost. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by GatoEnFuego View Post
        I hate to ask another question that I'm sure has been answered a million times already...I started going cross eyed around page 105 of this thread and the search didn't help all that much.

Looking at 15x8 ET25 Enkei 92s. I know 205/50s fit with a 3mm front spacer and the rears are no problem. I really want to run 225/50s all around. I am blessed with big arches on my 87 so I know that helps a little. What exactly would I need to do to pull this off?

Big thumbs up, thanks!
        Just a rear fender roll. Can't go too low with the front but it fits with a small gap.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofe30s View Post
          I was looking at a set of wheels that are 16x7+45 and 5x114.3. I've got a late model 325i on h&r sports and bilstein sports. I was thinking to run either 20 or 25mm adapters with either 205 or 215 and a 40 or 45 tire?. Would this setup work, rub, and/or require the any fender rolling? I was looking at the high offset so I can get kind of close...-ish to the stock offset when paired with adapters. But you'd know more than I would if that's a good idea or not.

Thanks a lot!
          25mm adapters. Could use 205/45, 205/50, 215/45, or 225/45 safely.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
            Just a rear fender roll. Can't go too low with the front but it fits with a small gap.
            Awesome, can you tell me what kind of spacers I'll need?

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
              Awesome, can you tell me what kind of spacers I'll need?
              3mm should work, but 5mm to be 100% safe.

Comment

I bought some 16x7 ET38 wheels labeled as Enkei RF-2. What spacers (if any) will I need to run on a stock suspension '87 vert? Was looking at 205/45/16's for the tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                  3mm should work, but 5mm to be 100% safe.
                  Thanks man, I really appreciate you running this thread and being so helpful.

Comment

235 40 17 on BBS Style 5s

E30 Vert with 5 lug Conversion e36 m3 fronts and z3m rear trailing arm and brakes. Will this tire size fit? 235 40 17??

Comment

Originally posted by lobster rodeo View Post
                      I bought some 16x7 ET38 wheels labeled as Enkei RF-2. What spacers (if any) will I need to run on a stock suspension '87 vert? Was looking at 205/45/16's for the tires.
                      Would look ideal with 15mm front 20mm rear.

Comment

Originally posted by vlawzy View Post
                        E30 Vert with 5 lug Conversion e36 m3 fronts and z3m rear trailing arm and brakes. Will this tire size fit? 235 40 17??
                        You will need rear spacers. Not sure on how large as Z3M + E30 muddies my brain calculations a bit. I'd guess 15-20mm but again, that's a guess. Best to test fit then buy the spacers. 235/40s will fit all around once you get the rear spacers right.

Comment

Originally posted by lobster rodeo View Post
                          Was looking at 205/45/16's for the tires.
                          I would advise against such a small tire on stock suspension, unless you're slammed those are going to look funky. Stock ride height down to H&R sport, 205/50/16s look best and keep the proper tire circumference.

Comment

I've looked everywhere!

How do I achieve this.

I know they are corrodo steelies I just want to know tire size and wheel width/offset

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment T...

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                              I've looked everywhere!

How do I achieve this.

I know they are corrodo steelies I just want to know tire size and wheel width/offset

I found the build thread
                              It has everything but offset

Wheels are 15x8/9
                              Tires are 205/50 and 225/50

The rear may be a little overkill could I run this with et0 front and rear?

I would prefer a 225/45 out back

Can I do that without flares?

Comment

I have a 87 325e, 1.5" drop using bilstein sports and eibach springs.

Will these wheels fit? Or is the offset completely wrong?

Haven't you ever seen Russian Nesting Dolls? They work like that.

1987 325e / 2008 135i

Comment

Working...
                                X