Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
    The smallest adapters available, which is usually 18mm. Yes, lots of fender rolling and 205/40 tires. It'll still probably rub a little bit.
    Awesome thank you! I have a good fender roller and i'll go to town on it. picking up the wheels tomorrow but they wont go on till after winter, I'll throw up pics of the test fit!

91 318is M50 swap
    89 325ic
    12 WRX Daily
    86 325e Sold
    88 325is (Parted out)
    06 330XI (Sold)
    91 318is-M20 turbo Sold :(
    91 318ic (Sold)
    87 528e (Sold)
    93 318is E36 (Parted out)
    92 325ic (Parted out)
    94 325i E36 (Sold)
    88 325ix (Sold)

Click my Signature to see the build!!^

Comment

If I run 16x7.5 e31 turbine wheels et15 can I stuff a 245/50R16 tire and not rub. e34 chassis, car is quite low on coilovers. im convinced at least 15mm spacers will be needed

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
      Ig:ryno_pzk
      I like the tuna here.
      Originally posted by lambo
      Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
        If I run 16x7.5 e31 turbine wheels et15 can I stuff a 245/50R16 tire and not rub. e34 chassis, car is quite low on coilovers. im convinced at least 15mm spacers will be needed
        That should fit fine without spacers.

Comment

please help i want to buy 16x7 and 16x9 et33 they are bbs rs wheels and i need hub adapters cause they are 5x114. Will that work and if so what size tires do i need to get and how thick adapters do i need to get for the perfect fit. I am bagging the suspension in the near future. The tires on the rims right now are 195/45R16 all around.

Comment

Originally posted by E30s50vert View Post
            please help i want to buy 16x7 and 16x9 et33 they are bbs rs wheels and i need hub adapters cause they are 5x114. Will that work and if so what size tires do i need to get and how thick adapters do i need to get for the perfect fit. I am bagging the suspension in the near future. The tires on the rims right now are 195/45R16 all around.

why not buy a filled and drilled set 4x100?

Comment

Originally posted by GT BMW E30 View Post
              why not buy a filled and drilled set 4x100?
              Great deal on this came across

Comment

Style 32's-17x9 et26 Square on 215/40/17, do you know what size spacer I should run to be flush all the way around?

Comment

Hi Mystikal.. I am getting a set of 15x7 OZ Alpina's et12's to run with Bilstein HD's and H&R sport OE springs on an 86 e30. From what I've read these wheels should fit no problem, just wondering what the best tire size would be for best fitment and appearance, 205/55 or 195/55? Speedo is a little more accurate in the 205's but selection is better in the 195's...
                  Thanx very much.

Comment

Originally posted by E30s50vert View Post
                    Assuming they're +33 all around (which isn't likely, but anywho): 30mm front, 20mm rear. I'd swap to 205/45 or 215/40 rear tires down the road also.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tripp View Post
                      Style 32's-17x9 et26 Square on 215/40/17, do you know what size spacer I should run to be flush all the way around?
                      I don't know what car this is for.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike30e View Post
                        Hi Mystikal.. I am getting a set of 15x7 OZ Alpina's et12's to run with Bilstein HD's and H&R sport OE springs on an 86 e30. From what I've read these wheels should fit no problem, just wondering what the best tire size would be for best fitment and appearance, 205/55 or 195/55? Speedo is a little more accurate in the 205's but selection is better in the 195's...
                        Thanx very much.
                        Both sizes work fine, 205/50 also. You'll find the best tire choices in 195/55 and 205/50. Your speedo is way off no matter what tire size you run, 2-3% won't kill you.

Comment

I wana run 205/50s on a square set up of salad shooters. They are 16x8.5, et32. I went with a square set because I never really liked the look of staggered shooters the rear just always seems to poke too much causing the need for too much stretch IMO. Also its hip to be square.

Car will be on ground controls coils with 2'' taken out of the front struts and German engineering adjustables in the rear. Nice and high spring rates all around. I plan on rolling the fenders when I get the wheels on as well.

My question is what size adapters should I get to make these sit nice and flush with zero poke? I'm guessing 20mm adapters all around I just wanted to get some input before I pulled the trigger on them. Also I would love it these wouldn't rub like crazy, hopefully thats not a pipe dream.

Thanks.

Comment

Mystikal, here is my setup that you helped advise me on. Thanks...took a little more work than we discussed, but it came out awesome!

Comment

17x8.5/9.5 Et13 all round, E30 M3 suspension, pre-fl car. Tyre / spacer suggestions?

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                              RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Brezzi View Post
                                I wana run 205/50s on a square set up of salad shooters. They are 16x8.5, et32. I went with a square set because I never really liked the look of staggered shooters the rear just always seems to poke too much causing the need for too much stretch IMO. Also its hip to be square.

Car will be on ground controls coils with 2'' taken out of the front struts and German engineering adjustables in the rear. Nice and high spring rates all around. I plan on rolling the fenders when I get the wheels on as well.

My question is what size adapters should I get to make these sit nice and flush with zero poke? I'm guessing 20mm adapters all around I just wanted to get some input before I pulled the trigger on them. Also I would love it these wouldn't rub like crazy, hopefully thats not a pipe dream.

Thanks.
                                205/50s will be too tall to work on 16x8.5" wheels.You can easily make it all work with 205/45s and the 20mm adapters. Even 215/45s.

Comment

Working...
                                X