Yes, definitely doing the fall rally with them. I am going to try and bring my e36 M3 for that one, but if I cant get it ready in time then I will bring the e30.
I also did Daypass in Oregon this past May and it was a blast.
Come back to R3V:)
Collapse
X
-
-
-
When will you work on your own E30?!?!?Still here, never left, just always lurking. I agree with making the site a little more aggressive, but I also see how that could steer away most new people that are just joining a forum for the first time. It was fine for weeding out the weak in the past when there were hundreds of people joining weekly, but now that there are tens we're going to end up with barely 1 or 2 people that stick aroundLeave a comment:
-
-
Still here, never left, just always lurking. I agree with making the site a little more aggressive, but I also see how that could steer away most new people that are just joining a forum for the first time. It was fine for weeding out the weak in the past when there were hundreds of people joining weekly, but now that there are tens we're going to end up with barely 1 or 2 people that stick aroundLeave a comment:
-
I don't want to see this forum go the way that e30tech.com did. Although the spark seems to be gone, I feel there's still a ton of potential for this site. Also, I've never visited the FB site mentioned, and killed my FB account around 2019. Fuck the oligarchy.Leave a comment:
-
If you have some time, a thread on the e21 would be nice too. That's on my short lists of projects to get next.Leave a comment:
-
I have the euro bumpers and all the Alpina parts. They have been sitting for over 10 years. Need to get my act together, just need a euro valence.Leave a comment:
-
now that is a nice is; they are so expensive:) I wanted to get a cheap 1990 325i car and build a c1 2.5 alpina but can't find a cheap 1989-92:)Leave a comment:
-
As soon as I get the e21 out of the way; I will post about the h23. I saw that red m-tech very nice.
Anyone see the 88 m-3 the red one that looked like it was new:) I sure wish I would have kept mine:)Leave a comment:
-
Id encourage the OGs who have had their cars forever to share some current pics, progress etc on their cars... that stuff helpsLeave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: