Come back to R3V:)
Collapse
X
-
-
-
I think you would be extremely dangerous if you had access to FB marketplace. Probably a new car every other week.The simple fact is evident here. Lots of people complain about FB but how many of you continue to use it? Its a number greater than zero and as long as thats the case this problem will always persist.
I dont have FB and dont give a sh!t about the 'missed opportunities' on Marketplace.
My dumbass threads will continue here and on the other forums... and youtube lolLeave a comment:
-
The simple fact is evident here. Lots of people complain about FB but how many of you continue to use it? Its a number greater than zero and as long as thats the case this problem will always persist.
I dont have FB and dont give a sh!t about the 'missed opportunities' on Marketplace.
My dumbass threads will continue here and on the other forums... and youtube lolLeave a comment:
-
Hey Austin: Did you make it to the e30 picnic with the m3? I am cutting back too; going to sell the e21 and work on the 323i Hope to take it to the e30 picnic next year....we will see.
I just don't want this forum to disappear like so many others, I just don't like FB, too hard to use. Of course once I try to put pictures on here I might find this forum is too hard to use:). Hope you have a great summer, it is sure hot over here in Boise!!
jmLeave a comment:
-
hi John, i still lurk here from time to time but just don't have much input these days. between working three different jobs, trying to keep an early 1900s home from falling down, and taking care of my grandparents, i have very little time for much of anything. after 15 years of ownership, my red e30 is going to it's new home at the end of the month. this forum gave me my start for my career and my red car taught me so much about old car ownership, but change is necessary - and good.
and yes, to echo every other sentiment, Facebook sucks but it's unfortunately where all the masses congregate these days. i'm afraid there is no changing that. luckily, the real information that most people seek, is still very much out there, if you know where to look.
ALeave a comment:
-
I still provide the occasional shitpost. I even put a DIY up a while ago.
OP, what are you contributing?
Leave a comment:
-
A lot of users here flipped to FB after Photobucket ruined many of the threads with how-to photos. Like folks on this thread, I've had it with FB and all the zillions of ads and trolls wasting my time. Closed my FB account a few months ago, and my headspace is less chaotic now. I personally haven't posted on r3v in a while, because I'm just not working on my E30. I've had it for 14 years, and the project is pretty much 'done' at this point. If newbs have questions I know the answers to, I'll help out there.
This forum helped me in so many ways, saved me so much time, taught me lots of shortcuts and introduced me to many local E30 fans thru the parts classifieds. Keep this forum alive! For future reference and for when the mass exodus from FB when the rest of the world has had enough!Leave a comment:
-
There should be two arrows available before you click on the thread. One takes you to the last page and one takes you to the last post you've seen. That helps speed up navigation.Leave a comment:
-
Working on a 1985 323i hartge h23 tribute car; hoping to get it to the e30 picnic next year:)
Leave a comment:
-
What do we have to do to fix that; while I am on FB I can't find anything; maybe I don't know how to look for items;)
But this forum has saved me tons of money and time....it's time to come back....hey austin and others where are you? People from Idaho where are you?
jmLeave a comment:
-
i really miss the forums, but i really dont like navigating this new shit. i click on threads and it brings me to page 1 of 350, and i have to type in the last page constantly. doesnt like to run smoothly.Leave a comment:
-
I'm here! I'm here! Been gone for a while because I didn't have an E30. But I have one on the way. Should be here in a few weeks.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: