Come back to R3V:)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Il Duce
    replied
    r3v 4eva.

    I'm still here, still postin' and lurking the for sale section. Slowly restoring/working on my 318is. Always grateful for this community and the knowledge stored here on the forum over the years.

    Leave a comment:


  • digger
    replied
    Facebook is junk, the downfall of society in general

    Leave a comment:


  • packratbimmer
    replied
    Been here the whole time. Been driving an E30 the whole time as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • natefoo
    replied
    FB is awful, it'll be a cold day in hell when I spend any time there. Long live the car forums. I had more content on the other (now defunct) E30 forum and then parked my E30 for a decade, so didn't have much to contribute, but I'm finally back on the road now.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Anyone who is at the picnic and didn’t give Mr. James a hard time about rev being slow. Well, you missed your chance there’s always next year.

    I will forever be contributing my nonsense here, maybe one day I’ll have an E30 again that I’ll keep but we both know that ain’t happening

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    +1, IBTL, repost

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002jm
    replied
    Ok At first I thought if was my computer:)
    We only need 980 or so more people to post on here:)

    Leave a comment:


  • Reichart12
    replied
    Originally posted by 2002jm
    Well, more people is what we need. I am going to start working on my 85 hartge h23 tribute project here soon; so that will be some new content:)
    Does anyone know why is takes so long to post a comment? Maybe its my computer; but the computer is new.....so maybe something else is going
    on...also, do we need to donate to this forum so someone has money to update items?
    jm
    The lag can be hit or miss. Some days my posts will go through immediately. Other days it takes a few minutes. I always just leave that tab alone while its posting and go check out another tab I have open.

    Leave a comment:


  • varg
    replied
    Originally posted by lukeADE335i
    I get tired of arguing with noobs on FB about what their clapped out old parts are really worth and why their rusty 318i auto with bad paint isn't worth $60k! It's the opposite of the nit picking over cars that commenters do over on BaT.
    Just hit them with the laugh emoji react when stuff is too expensive. I see that a lot on the RX7 groups.

    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied
    Originally posted by 2002jm
    Does anyone know why is takes so long to post a comment? Maybe its my computer; but the computer is new.....so maybe something else is going
    on...also, do we need to donate to this forum so someone has money to update items?
    jm
    I think it's server/vB related. The longer it's up, the longer it takes.
    As far as I remember, this forum version was a stopgap measure but there's either limited support, limited upgrade path, or both?

    Leave a comment:


  • lukeADE335i
    replied
    I get tired of arguing with noobs on FB about what their clapped out old parts are really worth and why their rusty 318i auto with bad paint isn't worth $60k! It's the opposite of the nit picking over cars that commenters do over on BaT.

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    Agreed, Facebook is the most Wrechid hive of villainy


    Leave a comment:


  • 2002jm
    replied
    Well, more people is what we need. I am going to start working on my 85 hartge h23 tribute project here soon; so that will be some new content:)
    Does anyone know why is takes so long to post a comment? Maybe its my computer; but the computer is new.....so maybe something else is going
    on...also, do we need to donate to this forum so someone has money to update items?
    jm

    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied
    I am trying to be more active now that I'm back at work, but this summer has been and will continue to be very busy...

    Leave a comment:


  • Striker01
    replied
    I agree 100%. When I got my first E30 in 2011ish this was the place to go, new stuff to read everyday. Now I check in almost everyday but hardly any new stuff. I do appreciate the few who are still active and helped a ton with my swap!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...