Come back to R3V:)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ritbrakes2
    replied
    What’s Facebook? Been a while but looking to get back into an E30 and glad the community is still alive. I may have strayed a little (E92, E46,E82, F25, G01), but every time I drive one of these everything just connects. So I will be lurking but wanted to say hi.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edrift
    replied
    I get it.

    FB is quick, but forums like R3V actually keep useful info around and don’t bury everything in a day.

    Would be great to see more people posting builds and events here. This is the best place for proper E30 knowledge

    Leave a comment:


  • mmoyer11
    replied
    Like this

    E30 in for parts or whole No transmission Dash appears to be crack free Message me with what you need Will sell whole before the weekend for 2k

    Leave a comment:


  • mmoyer11
    replied
    I feel like all the e36 kids became e92 kids and they took over FB…I haven’t been on FB in years but recently hopped on marketplace to sell some parts I regret selling now and it was unsettling.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    heck yeah fb is for boomer moms r3v is for sigma chads

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by mmoyer11
    Bump bring R3V back!! ’m bumping everyone’s posts. Wake up!!! We miss you!!!
    Cool, I've been back since I'm home recovering with not too much to do, there are a few other regulars keeping the forum back alive, but glad to be back for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • mmoyer11
    replied
    Bump bring R3V back!! ’m bumping everyone’s posts. Wake up!!! We miss you!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • TobyB
    replied
    They're desperately scraping for actual content,
    because actually learning things takes effort.
    Why expend effort when you can throw billions
    of computations at it instead?

    t
    AI can't change the radiator on my car for me...

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    ONLY 5556 user active right now... :)
    i wonder how many of those are gigabyte processing clanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt341
    replied
    Here I am! Just bought an 86 325es last week! Will start a thread soon enough. So happy to be back in an E30.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    ONLY 5556 user active right now... :)

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    our homepage should be a captcha

    lol

    90k is fuckin insane it should be around 4

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    i think a spark donkey threatened me in another thread

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn


    There are currently 4804 users online. 12 members and 4792 guests.

    Most users ever online was 91,591 at 04:27 AM on 04-02-2026.


    There is 4800 bots online right now LOL
    clanker invasion

    90k is ridiculous lol

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied


    There are currently 4804 users online. 12 members and 4792 guests.

    Most users ever online was 91,591 at 04:27 AM on 04-02-2026.


    There is 4800 bots online right now LOL

    Leave a comment:

Working...