Come back to R3V:)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fraser
    Advanced Member
    • Nov 2003
    • 198

    #286
    Facebook sucks. Luckily with it and IG getting suckier and suckier, proliferation of generative AI everywhere etc...hopefully there's a resurgence to using the forums. I'll take it!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08716(1).jpg
Views:	67
Size:	192.0 KB
ID:	10167274

    325iX Turdbo Rally/Hillclimb/Beater

    Comment

    • Jims5543
      Member
      • Dec 2014
      • 67

      #287
      I just logged in here for the first time in ages. I stopped using SM years ago, I deleted my IG and Twitter accounts and have not logged into FB in 10+ years. I recently signed back up on X/Twitter mostly for news.

      I am going to try to p in here more often I actually have some projects I need to do on my E30. and I added a monster of a BMW to my garage. I am so busy with my business, it is hard to make time to goof off online anymore.

      Good to see other people think the same as me FB ruined car forums.
      Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

      Comment

      • dirty30
        No R3VLimiter
        • Jul 2004
        • 3059

        #288
        Hell yeah, we can rebuild this!! Had to blow the dust off my account also!

        Comment

        • ethree
          E30 Fanatic
          • Aug 2007
          • 1215

          #289
          I don't think I've been on here for 15 years. Looking at potentially picking up an '89 I will need help from the forums to get back into these beautiful machines though. Time to pass the passion along to the next generation for some of us old heads.

          Comment

          • Panici
            Moderator
            • Dec 2009
            • 2539

            #290
            Originally posted by ethree
            I don't think I've been on here for 15 years. Looking at potentially picking up an '89 I will need help from the forums to get back into these beautiful machines though. Time to pass the passion along to the next generation for some of us old heads.
            Nice! Any pics of the '89 you're thinking about?

            Comment

            • ethree
              E30 Fanatic
              • Aug 2007
              • 1215

              #291
              Originally posted by Panici

              Nice! Any pics of the '89 you're thinking about?
              I'll post pics when the deal gets done 🤘

              Comment

              Working...