Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just received today from the Fatherland (Bayern)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Just received today from the Fatherland (Bayern)











    Today I finally received my set of euroweaves I bought on eBay Germany. The transaction was the biggest headache I could have ever possibly imagined (problems with PayPal and my bank, fluctuating exchange rates, the seller doesn't speak English, I don't speak German, etc), though the month it took to get them was definitely worth it. I ended up paying about $707 after shipping and customs fees, but I figure that's not bad considering only 1 has some small spots of curb rash, the tires have good tread, and they have the center caps. I'll clean them up a little and post some pictures of them on the car tomorrow. ;)
    Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

    #2
    ok

    www.instagram.com/dsloanphoto

    Comment


      #3
      wow! I hope you like them, that seems like a huge hassle.

      Comment


        #4
        Those are 15x7, ET30?, 4 lug right?
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

        85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
          Those are 15x7, ET30?, 4 lug right?
          et24, yes 4-lug

          www.instagram.com/dsloanphoto

          Comment


            #6
            wow. i sold my euroweaves with fresh tires for like 500
            Originally posted by blunt
            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
              wow. i sold my euroweaves with fresh tires for like 500
              this kills me. if they were available at the dealership in the US then they aren't EURO weaves, They are simply 15x7 basketweaves with a lower offset. Now a euro plate filler is an understandable euro part because they weren't available here until the demand came up for the european over the US style plate fillers. And dont think I'm picking on you ColdAccord, I give my friends shit for saying it too.

              $700 dollars for those is way too much. Should have held out for a set to pop up in the states, Clean wheels none the less.





              Taylor
              Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
              Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend


              Comment


                #8
                They are very clean. But they do look just like standard weaves

                Comment


                  #9
                  700 for euro weaves, blasphemy

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I got my brand new Ronal's for just under $600 shipped
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                      this kills me. if they were available at the dealership in the US then they aren't EURO weaves, They are simply 15x7 basketweaves with a lower offset. Now a euro plate filler is an understandable euro part because they weren't available here until the demand came up for the european over the US style plate fillers. And dont think I'm picking on you ColdAccord, I give my friends shit for saying it too.

                      $700 dollars for those is way too much. Should have held out for a set to pop up in the states, Clean wheels none the less.





                      Taylor
                      what? that's retarded. if they are 15x7 et24, they are euroweaves. there isn't another version of 4x100 weaves other than for the ix.
                      Build thread

                      Bimmerlabs

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Forgive me for asking, but what the bloody hell is the difference?
                        Originally posted by george graves
                        If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          there are BBS RZs that are 15x7 ET24, and there are "euroweaves" made by someone that are 15x7 ET24, and as far as i know they are identical but i'm sure someone knows if there is a super tiny difference.

                          www.instagram.com/dsloanphoto

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Well at least your car is more Euro now.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by daniel View Post
                              there are BBS RZs that are 15x7 ET24, and there are "euroweaves" made by someone that are 15x7 ET24, and as far as i know they are identical but i'm sure someone knows if there is a super tiny difference.
                              bbs Rzs have smaller lips

                              look at dvmotorsports blog hes got the rzs
                              [/url]

                              Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                              Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X