Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by mkmcde View Post
    I'd like to road trip it back to NY on a fun route. I bought my Jeep Wrangler TJ in California and drove it back through the upper US.
    That would be EPIC! I recently moved to Southern California from Boston/New Hampshire and road tripped out here. I took the southern route, it was sick! Boston - D.C.- Nashville - Oklahoma City - Santa Fe - Tempe, AZ - Newport Beach, CA.
    The Snow Leopard - 1990 325is

    Comment


      Shameless plug.

      https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/6120580362.html

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0539.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	7190671

      keepin it real since 1990

      Comment


        Originally posted by samurai pizza cats View Post
        Shameless plug.



        https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/6120580362.html



        [ATTACH]114118[/ATTACH]


        If this is your car, I will say the price is very fair! Just need to add some interior pics. Shouldn't take long to sell at this price.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        R135 /// 1990 Alpinwei├č II 325is
        └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
        ..24

        Comment


          Originally posted by samurai pizza cats View Post
          Shameless plug.

          https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/6120580362.html

          [ATTACH]114118[/ATTACH]
          selling your car anthony? thats a bummer. looks like a really good deal. hope it goes quick.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

          88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

          Comment


            Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
            selling your car anthony? thats a bummer. looks like a really good deal. hope it goes quick.
            Yeah, some stuff came up and it's between the 2002 and the e30. Never thought I would sell it but here we are. Need it to go quick, not perfect but I think it's priced fair not like some of these jokers asking $6000 for clapped out verts lol.

            keepin it real since 1990

            Comment


              Originally posted by samurai pizza cats View Post
              Shameless plug.

              https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/6120580362.html

              [ATTACH]114118[/ATTACH]
              Clean with the style 5's!
              Last edited by Rusty.Piranha; 05-06-2017, 10:32 PM.
              The Snow Leopard - 1990 325is

              Comment


                Pig

                How about a quick CL transaction? I had some Ix comfort seats advertisied for $200. Girl texts saying her pig ate the one in her boyfriends e30 would I take $100. I said for a story like that, you bet. Sure enough they show up with the pig and take the seats. They also paid $70 in $1's.

                Funny day.
                Attached Files

                Comment


                  Craigslist is a crazy place, that's hilarious.
                  AWD > RWD

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by brads2002 View Post
                    How about a quick CL transaction? I had some Ix comfort seats advertisied for $200. Girl texts saying her pig ate the one in her boyfriends e30 would I take $100. I said for a story like that, you bet. Sure enough they show up with the pig and take the seats. They also paid $70 in $1's.

                    Funny day.
                    Classic! WTF is that butterball doing in an e30 anyway...
                    The Snow Leopard - 1990 325is

                    Comment


                      The pig, I think his name was mr wiggles, was in charge. They fit the seats in the back of the coupe where I think wiggles usually has free range. The girl was driveing and the pig was relocated to the passenger floor for the return trip. Ha. It was a funny scene.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by samurai pizza cats View Post
                        Shameless plug.

                        https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/6120580362.html

                        [ATTACH]114118[/ATTACH]

                        Sold :puppy:

                        keepin it real since 1990

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by brads2002 View Post
                          The pig, I think his name was mr wiggles, was in charge. They fit the seats in the back of the coupe where I think wiggles usually has free range. The girl was driveing and the pig was relocated to the passenger floor for the return trip. Ha. It was a funny scene.
                          I grew up in NH and love that story!! People from NH are legit
                          The Snow Leopard - 1990 325is

                          Comment


                            School Sport Seats

                            Saw this today. Not mine; I just thought it was cool piece that someone might be looking for. Wish I had the cash to get them. Located in Wichita, KS.

                            https://wichita.craigslist.org/pts/6104067823.html

                            Comment


                              https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/6120005195.html

                              1985 BMW 728i 5-Speed Euro-Import, $2900!!!!

                              Comment


                                Its everything you've ever wanted and more!

                                https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6114904362.html


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X